I'm very new to this & wanted to start making themes, but I don't know how to find different icons to use or how to create all the fun new themes that have been coming out & would appreciate any help.

Thank you!
    09-13-08 10:40 AM
    Let me know if you figure this out. I am interested as well. Thanks!
    09-13-08 10:44 AM
    I figured it out in about 5 mins once I downloaded Plazmic...

Just go to your home screen (there is a slidey bar in Plazmic so you can select which screen or elements to work on) Then scroll down to 'Reposition Applications' then just click and drag them to where you want. (Make sure you have started a 'custom' theme and not a zen one. To add new apps to the screen, you can click on either of the 2 buttons above the app list, on the home screen tools. Right beside 'Applications' there are two kind of grey boxes... thats where you add which apps you want, to delete ones you dont want on there click on that app then click on the recycle bin.

It's fairly easy, you will see when you get playing...
    09-13-08 03:34 PM
    I figured it out in about 5 mins once I downloaded Plazmic...

Just go to your home screen (there is a slidey bar in Plazmic so you can select which screen or elements to work on) Then scroll down to 'Reposition Applications' then just click and drag them to where you want. (Make sure you have started a 'custom' theme and not a zen one. To add new apps to the screen, you can click on either of the 2 buttons above the app list, on the home screen tools. Right beside 'Applications' there are two kind of grey boxes... thats where you add which apps you want, to delete ones you dont want on there click on that app then click on the recycle bin.

It's fairly easy, you will see when you get playing...
    Thank you! I'm going to try this out today.
    09-16-08 10:39 AM

Once inserted icons, simply click "Reposition Applications".

Then you may choose the style you like to arrange icons.
    09-16-08 11:14 AM
    Unrelated, but where can I get that wallpaper updater?
    09-16-08 12:09 PM
    I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for your help. Still haven't made one yet, but I have hope. Thanks allot. Sorry I don't know how to get the wallpaper updater. What is it?
    09-17-08 09:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD