So , I have a Blackberry Curve 8520. I`m brand new to Blackberries , it`s the first one I`ve ever had & i`m having a VERY difficult time with it - even though I LOVE it , it`s quite confusing , lol . Okay , so I`ve been looking for a theme for my Blackberry . I`ve never putten a different theme on it then the original t-mobile theme it came with . So , my question is - how do I put themes on it ?

I have Blackberry Desktop Software & everytime I save a theme in my computer it dosn`t show up when I go to 'import files' on the 'application manager' in Blackberry Destop Software . I don`t know what themes to look for ? Like I said I have a 8520 .

Can someonee PLEASE gimmie a link & instructions for a FREE cute Juicy Couture or Hello Kitty theme to put on my Blackberry ? I`d HIGHLY appreciate it - Thankyou in advance ( :
    11-17-10 05:17 PM
    There are quite a few Hello Kitty themes here. You'd have better idea of what's cute than I would.

Any of the themes that have a "OTA" link (Over The Air), just click on the link from your Blackberry browser. Once you have it downloaded, go to Options > Themes > and select the new theme.
    11-17-10 05:32 PM
    Thanks mucho ! ( :
    I`ve been wondering what 'OTA' mean , lol .

& I have another question if you don`t mind -
    Say theres a sentence that says this:

OTA Download 9700 OS 5.0
    What does the '9700' mean? The model of the blackberry?
    & what does the 'OS 5.0' mean? lol , sorry for th questions
    11-17-10 06:04 PM
    Yes that is for the model #. If you press Menu/Options(wrench)/About it should display vital info about your bb. The third line down is your OS. Make sure you are downloading a theme compatible with your Model and Operating System. Good Luck!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by albee 1; 11-17-10 at 06:19 PM.
    11-17-10 06:15 PM
    Here is a link all noobs should read. It will help immensely with any confusion. Welcome to the CB Forums!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-10 06:23 PM