Hey, I was just wondering why whenever I download themes off the Crackberry website or any other websites, the themes cannot be find under the "theme" application. And when I browse into my "application" section, it says that it is install into my blackberry, but I don't know where it is installed into. So I was just wondering if anyone can help me solve this problem. Also when I download themes off the Blackberry App World, the themes are shown under the "theme" application.
    10-17-10 09:59 AM
    Hey, I was just wondering why whenever I download themes off the Crackberry website or any other websites, the themes cannot be find under the "theme" application. And when I browse into my "application" section, it says that it is install into my blackberry, but I don't know where it is installed into. So I was just wondering if anyone can help me solve this problem. Also when I download themes off the Blackberry App World, the themes are shown under the "theme" application.
    IM having the same problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-19-10 07:42 PM
    Hi there, sorry nobody's gotten back to the two of you for some help with this. In the Blogs section of CrackBerry there is a section of BlackBerry 101 tutorials, includimg this one on themes:

BlackBerry 101: The Basics of BlackBerry Themes

Here is the most relevant section:

Using A Theme

Providing you installed the theme correctly, to use it is simple.* Navigate to Options and then Themes.* Scroll to the theme you wish to use and click the trackball.* It may take a few seconds to load, but then youre done! If the new theme doesn't appear quite right (ie. an icon is missing), you may want to reboot your device. After installing a new theme, this can be beneficial.
    10-30-10 02:53 AM
    Sometimes the problem is one of either the wrong device or OS. Been there and done that. Be sure to check before downloading. The mistake is an easy one to make.

10-30-10 05:34 AM
    Thank you.

10-31-10 01:40 AM
    Did you get your themes working, Rachelle?

10-31-10 02:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD