Hello all, Ive got a 9700 and downloaded a theme. I found it under the options>applications folder but don't know what to do with it. Do I need to connect my phone to my computer? Thanks.
    12-13-09 02:38 AM
    Hello all, Ive got a 9700 and downloaded a theme. I found it under the options>applications folder but don't know what to do with it. Do I need to connect my phone to my computer? Thanks.
    if you have DL the theme, go to Options then scroll down to theme then activate the theme of your choosing let me know if this helps
    12-13-09 02:40 AM
    if you have DL the theme, go to Options then scroll down to theme then activate the theme of your choosing let me know if this helps
    I dont see it under themes : (
    It is in my appworld and under options<applications. But when I go to set themes its only zen and att.
    12-13-09 02:54 AM
    I dont see it under themes : (
    It is in my appworld and under options<applications. But when I go to set themes its only zen and att.
    When you go into app world when you press the menu button does it give you the option to install if so then click it
    12-13-09 02:57 AM
    You know what, I think I lied, its not even in appworld. Its only under options>applications. I think I figured it out. Looks like its only for the 9000, I was told it would work because its 5.0 but apparantly not.

Its the mac OSX theme from obstacles can kill

Thanks for you help : ) Know of anywhere i can get an OSX theme for my 9700?
    12-13-09 03:04 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f176/

take a look see might find other stuff you like!
    12-13-09 03:07 AM
    didnt know this section existed! thank you!
    12-13-09 03:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD