^^
    so there have been quite a lot of themes being made lately and it's starting to get kinda cluttered.. i wanna get rid of the ones i know i'm not gonna use. where do i go about to delete these themes!?
    09-30-08 08:01 AM
    Delete thru options - advanced - applications same as removing an application.
    09-30-08 08:45 AM
    Yep sheldonbk is correct. Once you get to the applications page simply scroll to the theme you wish to remove and hit the menu key and then delete.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-30-08 09:02 AM
    For removing an app, can't you just delete them from your home screen?

09-30-08 02:47 PM
    No you cant delete from the home screen you need to follow the steps already posted above. From the home screen you would simply have the ability to hide the application's icon.
    09-30-08 02:59 PM

You can Hide (Menu, Hide) an application on the Applications screen but to delete it you have to do what sheldonbk says, go to Options, Advanced Options, Applications. Scroll to the app you wish to delete, press Menu and select Delete.
    09-30-08 02:59 PM

if you're using the bold which your info says you are,then yes, but that is the only one that you can do that with, everyone else has to go through advanced options to do so
    09-30-08 03:03 PM
    if you're using the bold which your info says you are,then yes, but that is the only one that you can do that with, everyone else has to go through advanced options to do so

Well spotted addict..... sorry I was half asleep
    09-30-08 03:06 PM
    ^^
    no problem just happen to catch it outta the corner of my eye
    09-30-08 03:08 PM
    what happens if you install an app that isn't compatible with your device, say an 8800 theme when you have an 8330 and it says it installed successfully, but you can't find it under the applications or modules, is it there on your phone taking up space, or did it not install.
    11-01-08 02:48 AM
    thank you
    11-01-08 01:28 PM
    or u can use dm
    11-01-08 09:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD