Does anyone know if this is possible.
    I've just made a theme and it looks great with different wallpapers, although when i change it; it changes the app screen aswell and i dont want this to happen. Anyone know if there's a way to stop this?

Thanks.
    06-23-09 01:43 PM
    I've googled this and can't find anything. Anyone???

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-23-09 03:14 PM
    I've googled this and can't find anything. Anyone???

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Sorry xFluidx, if you change the App screen even to a different image, whenever you change the wallpaper it will change too. I also have not been able to revert back to the default and get it not to change once i have changed it.
    06-23-09 05:14 PM
    Sorry xFluidx, if you change the App screen even to a different image, whenever you change the wallpaper it will change too. I also have not been able to revert back to the default and get it not to change once i have changed it.
    if we are thinking of the same thing:
    cant you just go into media>pictures>BB menu button>reset homescreen image

im not 100% sure though because i don't have my crackberry in front of me
    06-23-09 05:42 PM
    Unfortunately, saab93, our experiences as Storm users don't translate over to the rest of the CrackBerry world.

On the Storm, the home screen image and the app screen image are different; in fact, for Storm users, you can ONLY change the home screen wallpaper - the app screen wallpaper is 100% theme-dictated. For us it's easy to change the home screen wallpaper without affecting the app screen (and, in fact, impossible to do otherwise).

Since xFluidx is using a Curve, I'm guessing it operates more like my 8820 does, where the home screen and app screen both use the same background image at all times. In her case, I think she's SOL.
    06-23-09 06:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD