I have different types of themes, some themes consist of square looking icons similar to how an iphone icon shape is.
    Well with those type of themes, when you add other applications to your BB, the theme doesn't have an icon for it according to the theme applied.

Is there a way to add your own custom looking icons to replace whats there whether it be a theme installed or a BB default?

I have designed icons before, that's easy to do. I know when I had a smartphone with Win mobile OS on them, you are able to change icons to whatever you want, is it possible with the BB even through the use of desktop or other installed editing applications?

Thanks
    06-02-09 11:39 AM
    I have different types of themes, some themes consist of square looking icons similar to how an iphone icon shape is.
    Well with those type of themes, when you add other applications to your BB, the theme doesn't have an icon for it according to the theme applied.

Is there a way to add your own custom looking icons to replace whats there whether it be a theme installed or a BB default?

I have designed icons before, that's easy to do. I know when I had a smartphone with Win mobile OS on them, you are able to change icons to whatever you want, is it possible with the BB even through the use of desktop or other installed editing applications?

Thanks
    May i take 2 seconds to say, great choice of names .

You want to download software called Plazmic.
    06-02-09 11:43 AM
    that development software is nice however that does not really solve my question.
    In further details, if one were to add applications like AIM, Yahoo Messenger, YouTube, Opera mini, Tip Calculator, etc......to any theme, the theme itself does not provide icon changes to those new added applications.
    06-02-09 03:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD