This is my theme and icons I customized carefully for two weeks..

If you interested to get this?
    Right here downloading: 3D HOVER DOCK.zip <174.03 KB for 83XX only.

Please let me know what do you think of my theme? leave commenets this.

Thank you!
    08-13-08 09:54 PM
    I forget to tell you, there is cod and jad files zip.

Here is the instructions: JAD files can download on your BB no need DM nor OTA!

To get the best way on your BlackBerry.

SHORT VERSION:
    1. Plug in your USB cable to connect the blackberry device to the computer.
    2. Open where your Blackberry is in MyComputer via media card.
    3. Call it "Themes"
    4. Drag it to the Themes folder. Save them in this folder. When your done, all your files should be in that folder.
    5. Unplug your Blackberry and set your theme.

To check:
    1. Select "Media"
    2. Press the BlackBerry button (seven black dots)
    3. Select "Explore" from the menu.
    4. Select "Media Card"
    5. Select "Blackberry"
    6. Select "Themes" ( Find your folder you created )
    7. Once in that folder..find the .jad file and select it. Select download and the theme will install. then done..
    Select "End Key"
    Select opition>>theme, see lists of themes whichever you select.

hope this help!
    08-13-08 10:01 PM
    nice concept...except the icons are sized in a way they look out of whack...
    08-13-08 10:12 PM
    took the words out of my mouth.
    08-13-08 10:34 PM
    How about an ota ?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-13-08 10:37 PM
    How about an ota ?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I honest with you, I don't know how to OTA. How can I do that? Mm
    08-13-08 11:01 PM
    OTA downloads require the .jad file be hosted online somewhere and the you post the direct link to the file.
    08-14-08 01:56 AM
    I forget to tell you, there is cod and jad files zip.

Here is the instructions: JAD files can download on your BB no need DM nor OTA!

Putting the .jad file in the ZIP is kinda pointless really, since a .jad is designed for OTA download and desktop manager won't recognize it. You need the .cod and the .alx file for a proper DM install.
    08-14-08 01:58 AM
    nice concept...except the icons are sized in a way they look out of whack...
    Dude, I would like to remind you of surreal theme's icon's size like mine, thats how I learned. Everyone already love surreal theme and icon which didn't bother them about icon's size.

Putting the .jad file in the ZIP is kinda pointless really, since a .jad is designed for OTA download and desktop manager won't recognize it. You need the .cod and the .alx file for a proper DM install.
    kronk, Man, I don't think so the cod&jad file in the ZIP that is pointless. your pointless is pointless, then re-read my second post, please. I aware most people dislike the cod and alx file, because it make their Blackberry rebooth after loaded it by DM. However I would put cod and alx file in the ZIP for 8700 or older. Mm..
    08-14-08 11:01 AM
    I have never attempted to install a theme by throwing the .jad file onto my microSD card!

I will have to try that out some time and see if it actually works

If it does, then that is awesome... as you could keep all of your themes with you on your device. Technically, you could keep apps with you as well!

hmmm...
    08-14-08 11:03 AM
    I have never attempted to install a theme by throwing the .jad file onto my microSD card!

I will have to try that out some time and see if it actually works

If it does, then that is awesome... as you could keep all of your themes with you on your device. Technically, you could keep apps with you as well!

hmmm...
    It does work. Thats exactly what I do, although the .jad file comes with a bunch of .cod files. You need the .cod files on the microsd too..

Nice theme, by the way!
    08-14-08 01:41 PM
    Dude, I would like to remind you of surreal theme's icon's size like mine, thats how I learned. Everyone already love surreal theme and icon which didn't bother them about icon's size.
    Dude..

anyways...the icons are out of whack..no matter how you learned..you learned wrong.

See the user guide for the correct ICON sizes. Also..if an icon is 48x36, dont just take a raw image and size it like that. You need to take time to size it IN PROPORTION (like 36x36) and then make a 48x36 canvas and paste the image into that. That is how you do it...that is how you get icons that are proportioned correctly that do not look sizeways or scrunched in...

Just trying to help out....
    08-14-08 02:20 PM
    Dude..

anyways...the icons are out of whack..no matter how you learned..you learned wrong.

See the user guide for the correct ICON sizes. Also..if an icon is 48x36, dont just take a raw image and size it like that. You need to take time to size it IN PROPORTION (like 36x36) and then make a 48x36 canvas and paste the image into that. That is how you do it...that is how you get icons that are proportioned correctly that do not look sizeways or scrunched in...

Just trying to help out....
    Steven, Whoa, whoa! ahh interesting: Do you have bad habit to criticize others " you are wrong", "You learn wrong", blah, blah like that? You acts better than others, : Don't insult my intelligent. I were you, I would tell others' theme, "your theme is awesome I really like. I would like to give you my advice : your icons need some resize, so your theme with little icons look much better".. thats how I show them thinking postive & I do support and encourage others without criticize nor I acts better than others. I don't think so I learn wrong like you said. Don't insult my intelligent. I still learning and learning new things without stop me do my thing nor other try to put me down. (I am not angry at what you said like that.. I am like Oh come on, Man! no need to trip into argument over small thing or something.)

However thank you for little help and feedback.. anyway
    Last edited by FARBES; 08-14-08 at 05:21 PM.
    08-14-08 05:04 PM
    Farbes - no one's putting you down, Steven was just pointing out a way to make your theme look better. Everyone has to learn to do stuff, everyone needs assistance from time to time.

If you can't take constructive criticism and put it to use by making your theme even better...
    08-15-08 07:58 AM
    If you do not want comments on your themes, don't ask for them.

Personally I would not install crap like this. Its exactly that...crap. The icons look like crap..the background image is pixelated...

Some of us that do make themes take pride in what we make and post...maybe you should do the same.
    08-15-08 08:25 AM

Personally I would not install crap like this. Its exactly that...crap. The icons look like crap..the background image is pixelated...

Some of us that do make themes take pride in what we make and post...maybe you should do the same.
    Dude... relax! Everyone is a beginner at some point and there is room for constructive criticism, but you have crossed that line long ago and are now being plain rude

He is learning and has the same right you do to post a theme. And nobody is forcing you to use it... chill out.

We understand there is a lot of work, time, dedication and skill put into theme making and I have a lot of respect for theme builders and what they do! It is not bad to take pride in your themes, but to blatantly insult someone else's themes is somewhat disheartening.
    08-15-08 08:31 AM
    He asked for comments, I gave him comments. I was trying to help.. He went off on me for trying to help him out.

People that really know me..know that I will do more to help people out..to make them become a better themer.

I was trying to help him..and he more or less told me to *$%* off...

I know I am not the only one who thinks this...I just am the only one who wrote it down.

I apologize to the Crackberry Nation for my comments...
    08-15-08 08:45 AM
    He asked for comments, I gave him comments. I was trying to help.. He went off on me for trying to help him out.

People that really know me..know that I will do more to help people out..to make them become a better themer.

I know I am not the only one who thinks this...I just am the only one who wrote it down.

I know you are a helpful person and the situation was frustrating, I do not doubt your contribution at all. FABRES did not handle the situation all too well from the start and then it seems as if things fell apart
    08-15-08 08:57 AM

If you dislike my thread and theme.. I didn't ask your nasty words. no need to post here in future. I can see between other thread who support and encourage me with thinking positive and your post with nasty thinking negative. I know you are going to ruin my thread.

I don't think you are so helpful. I didn't ask your crappy words like that.. I tell you, I don't think so you are apologize the crackberry nation. The fact you were BANNED from forum pinstack. Every one in forum pinstack I've met and their friendly and supports. Your behavior always be same bad seed to me and others like what you did to others from pinstack. I throw the spell on you: I won't kiss your *** nor honor your reputation, dont care how so good you created theme which not mean you are a FAMOUS GOD. If you own forum, I won't go there, even people will not attend there, they would dislike you either, You will be not SO popular, because your reputation is TERRIBLE AND STINK! You will see, my predict will come true! wanna bet?

I better stick this topic, nevertheless thank you for ruin my thread.

(steven) as you see the BOLD, you going to laugh at the magic spell. your karma will be a BYTKH!
    Last edited by FARBES; 08-15-08 at 01:04 PM.
    08-15-08 12:42 PM
    *replaced by a mature post*
    Last edited by StevenInSTL; 08-15-08 at 02:55 PM.
    08-15-08 01:40 PM
    My gosh people! Grow up! Forum muscles make me laugh! "I won't go to your site!" "I banned you!" LMAO!
    08-15-08 02:27 PM
    My gosh people! Grow up! Forum muscles make me laugh! "I won't go to your site!" "I banned you!" LMAO!
    Yeah, I think I've just seen it all with a forum-posting magic curse!
    08-15-08 10:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD