Due to the fact that alot of my free themes are ending up in places that they should not be, I am deleting all free theme links. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Tim
    Last edited by TStan47; 06-07-09 at 11:45 PM.
    08-30-08 06:23 PM
    looks spicy. nice cursor image, i'm glad you are learning... whered you get that idea? lol
    08-30-08 06:25 PM
    Very colorful

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-30-08 06:27 PM
    looks spicy. nice cursor image, i'm glad you are learning... whered you get that idea? lol

Thanks,

I learned that from some young guy who knows more about themes than I do............LOL

TS
    08-30-08 06:51 PM
    Thanks,

I learned that from some young guy who knows more about themes than I do............LOL

TS
    nah, i just clicked around and noticed it was an option. i have made only about 3-4. per my signature, i dont have as much time to make many more though. you do great work. this is another nice page in your collection book.

good job
    08-30-08 06:55 PM
    Nice theme!! Are you goning to make for the pearl? If not then that's fine. But I still like it.
    08-30-08 07:21 PM
    Nice theme!! Are you goning to make for the pearl? If not then that's fine. But I still like it.
    I try to make all my themes for both models, that way everyone can enjoy them. A link to my themes is in my signature, check there in the next few days. I will have the peppers for the Pearl posted. I am working on alot more themes and will be posting them as I get them completed.

TS
    08-30-08 07:46 PM
    Hot!!! Hot!!! Hot!!! Hot Pepper Zen Theme For your BB Pearl
    09-02-08 12:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD