im trying to make a new theme and was wondering how i make my own homescreen tab (the transparent tab behind icons). i know i can click on edit on the original tab however when i make the height bigger and place into theme builder it stays the original 80x83. PLEASE HELP
    05-02-10 06:05 PM
    Are you trying to make a transparent one? If so, you need to download GIMP (free) and you can create and edit images fairly easily. Just create a new image, and select the size, and make it transparent, and you are set.
    05-02-10 08:25 PM
    Are you trying to make a transparent one? If so, you need to download GIMP (free) and you can create and edit images fairly easily. Just create a new image, and select the size, and make it transparent, and you are set.
    i know how to edit images, create ions etc. i made a new tab on photoshop, saved it etc but when i change from the original tab to my made tab in theme builder it just squashes to the original 80x83 size. how do i change this!?
    05-03-10 07:52 AM
    Did you save it as a .png?
    05-03-10 08:53 AM
    Did you save it as a .png?
    yep, i have no problem with making the tab i just have a problem with it working. Im clearly doing something wrong on theme builder but i just dont tknow what lol
    05-03-10 09:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD