Hello BOLDERS! Miss me? Another theme... why look in the sky for stars when you can have them on your BlackBerry?? Here's my Holy Stars Theme.. feedback appreciated. Only put the OTA file for this one. Check the website!

Heres a photo still, stars are animated

Last edited by obscene; 10-10-08 at 10:14 AM.
    10-10-08 12:09 AM
    hey, your ota links dont seem to work on the site..
    10-10-08 12:51 AM
    Weird, I test and install them on my phone before posting. Had a friend try and it was all good.

What error is it giving you? What OS are you running and have you tried going directly to the .jad file with your BB browser?
    10-10-08 01:02 AM
    This theme is absolutely awesome!! If I had a Bold, I would be using it for sure... any way it can be created for the Curve?? pretty please!
    10-10-08 01:17 AM
    Can you add a non OTA link too ? Amazing work brother.
    10-10-08 01:20 AM
    yah i got into the .jad, and the download screen, everything goes through, then at the end it says download failed.

wierd stuff.. its like that for all the OTA on your site..

but i dont know maybe its just me
    10-10-08 01:24 AM
    yah i got into the .jad, and the download screen, everything goes through, then at the end it says download failed.

wierd stuff.. its like that for all the OTA on your site..

but i dont know maybe its just me
    Happens to me too, simply says "Download failed". Download the non OTA files and use the desktop manager.
    10-10-08 01:26 AM
    The d/l on this theme failed for me as well. I got a 907 COD error when I clicked on details if that helps you any.
    10-10-08 09:07 AM
    Hmmmm.... weird guys. I changed OTA links and added BBDM .zip file. I was thinking maybe it was because I changed the .cod filename to something shorter? So refresh on your handset and try OTA again. I also make my .JAD files manually. Is there a working .ALX to .JAD converter out? Lemme know whats up!
    10-10-08 09:25 AM
    I tried a refresh but get the same error: 907 Invalid COD HTTP Error 500: Internal Server Error
    10-10-08 11:58 AM
    works fine for me - you are very talented!
    10-10-08 12:25 PM
    Daaaaaaaamn homeys. sparkomatic.. you using wifi? have you tried with opera mini? or after a fresh reboot/battery pull? I included the zip for BBDM. Dunno why it works for some and not others. I'm on it still.
    10-10-08 12:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD