Hey all. I just got the blackberry pearl, and am loving it. I was wondering though, I can't seem to find any sites to download additional wallpapers that are as high in quality as the .png images that my blackberry came with. Is there any place to download more of those? I've found some good jpeg ones but they all become blurry and are of obviously lower quality once I get them on my phone. I've googled this and searched the forums here but haven't been able to find any real info.

Thanks! And sorry if this has been asked before.
    06-19-08 11:10 AM
    06-19-08 12:47 PM
    I'd say if you are picky and want real good quality, find some wallpapers that are much larger than your screen size and resize them to fit correctly. Probably your best bet.
    06-19-08 12:49 PM
    Um, how bout the "share your favorite wallpapers" thread found here in the Wallpapers & Themes section of the forums....
    There's a ton of different ones on every page...I oughta know, I uploaded a lot of them.
    Last edited by antiandy; 06-19-08 at 03:28 PM.
    06-19-08 03:25 PM
    Google

type in whatever you want...

right click save

put as wallpaper on phone..

its that simple
    06-20-08 08:01 AM
    Google

type in whatever you want...

right click save

put as wallpaper on phone..

its that simple
    Its really only that simple if you have a photo editor or are looking for images that are the exact resolution for your device...
    I assume a lot of people dont...otherwise, people wouldnt be PMing me to resize stuff they find in searches...
    The "Zoom" option on Berries just isnt very advanced in that respect.
    06-20-08 09:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD