Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I like Hidden Today

1 25.00%
  • No, I do not like Hidden Today

2 50.00%
  • Doesn't matter to me

1 25.00%
    Kind of curious. One of the things I always fight with when creating themes is to have a hidden today or not. Some seem to love it, others hate it. I suppose it will always be like that and yes, as theme makers, we could always create a version with a hidden today and one without, but two versions to maintain can be a pain.

So, what is your preference?
    10-09-10 01:15 PM
    on my bold 9000 I preferred having where I can see incoming messages and emails but on my torch 9800 it really does not matter to me since I can click on the notification area and it will pull it up for me.
    10-09-10 05:58 PM
    Hidden Today is convenient if you have many calendar items to track and many emails to wade through. I like the HT themes.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-09-10 09:16 PM
    I use my phone for a purpose, not to play around pushing buttons.

Having the most info on screen is key. Current emails and upcoming calendar events at an immediate glance on screen, not after pushing buttons, is VERY important.
    10-09-10 10:24 PM
    Thanks for the input folks...keep 'em coming...
    10-10-10 12:05 AM
    I can't stand calendar entries, messages, anything like that on my home screen. Names popping up when highlighted is fine, but I prefer named icons and nothing popping up at all. Still haven't found a theme (besides Precision Zen) that I truly like!
    10-12-10 02:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD