i have a sliding dock svg, that keeps showing up in the middle of my homescreen, and i want it to appear on the bottom and slide out of view via the bottom... do i have to create the canvas to be the same size as the phones screen, and then locate the dock etc to where i want it? or what? im confused...
    03-06-09 12:18 PM
    read through http://forums.crackberry.com/f115/hi...lained-123380/ good explanations and example svg's.
    03-07-09 12:44 AM
    ahhh theres that tutorial.. i forgot who it was by. thanks!
    03-07-09 03:00 AM
    so i watched it all, and theres still a couple things i cant figure... i can get the icons to slide down and off the screen and reappear, but i seem to sacrifice my banner background and it doesnt seem to matter if i check render over homescreen or not... in the preview i can see the banner image, but simulator and my phone renders no banner image.. and i cant get the dock image to appear behind the icons. even arranging the icons to front and dock image to back doesnt seem to work, it just blocks out the icons.. any ideas? im sure its simple stuff but apparently i just cant grasp it.
    03-07-09 02:52 PM
    I do all of my svg files on a transparent backdrop and modify my wallpaper to includes docks and such seems to work just fine for me.
    03-07-09 04:39 PM
    ahh yeah that seemed to be what it was... i just edited the todayplus svg in the plazmic folder... the easy way for now i guess
    03-08-09 04:09 AM
    ahh yeah that seemed to be what it was... i just edited the todayplus svg in the plazmic folder... the easy way for now i guess
    glad you worked it out!
    03-08-09 08:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD