someone pleaseeeee help me...i bought a couple themes on the crackberry site and i cant use them because i dont have the latest today themes from what i was told...can someone send me working links to what i need to download and very simple step by step instructions of how to install...the creator of the theme has been trying to help me but it hasnt been working too well, ive been at this for hourssss and its becoming a real waste of my time and really annoying especially since these are themes ive purchased, thinking they would be just as easy to download as some of the free themes. thanks
    01-22-09 12:24 AM
    I already unlock my rim blackberry 8703e for metro pcs but i have some problems getting activated
    can anyone help me ?
    i call metro *228 and they told me that my bb is not in their inventory
    i don't know why because when i dial the *228 and *611 from my unlock phone.
    02-19-09 01:31 PM
    ok the problem its metro pcs dont flash bb you need pass you bb esn to another phone, go to metro store say make houdini and after that you put back you esn to you bb and suprise you have you bb on metro. sorry if I can say about the esn thank you
    11-09-09 07:33 AM
    Yours here .........................................
    11-10-09 06:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD