Hello, I've been playing with plazmic and coming up with my own custom theme and one thing that has me stumped is the unread icons. Themes that I have downloaded and the basic themes have separate indicators for email, missed calls and voicemails. In the theme I made they are all piled on top of each other (in the same spot) so if you have a sms, email, voicemail and missed call only the email will show up, but when you check that then the voicemail will show and when you check that the missed call will show. You get the idea. Is there a way to separate these in different spots on the banner??

I'm using Plazmic 4.6 and designing for a Pearl 8120 running 4.3 (I'm going to upgrade to 4.5.81 next week sometime) with T-Mobile.

Any thoughts are appreciated.

-Scott
    11-15-08 02:39 AM
    It sounds like the area for your unread icons is too small. BB will spread the icons across the area allocated for the unread icons. If the area is large, they will be spaced, if the area is too small, they will overlay.
    11-18-08 01:22 PM
    Yes, Thank you. I had a dialog with another member in another thread about this and that was the issue. Who knew?? I was trying to keep everything neat and tidy and it kind of backfired on me. Thanks again for your response.

-Scott
    11-18-08 09:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD