*~*Hey everyone!!! I'm currently using a Pink theme (one w/ the date) and for some reason, the full date is not showing. For example, on my home screen the date reads like this "Wednesday, Septemb...". Can anyone help me with this?? I've tried resetting my device, turning it on/off, and a hard reset. I have never had this problem before with the date. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!!*~*
    09-01-10 10:36 AM
    I've never used that theme, but have you tried turning your font size down a notch? It's in Options->Screen/Keyboard near the top.
    09-01-10 10:38 AM
    *~*I've tried that, and it did not work...I have no clue what's going on!! Thanks for the tip though!! *~*
    09-01-10 10:39 AM
    You could contact the creator with the bug. They are usually very accessible and would appreciate the feedback. Include your model, os version and carrier. Good luck!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-01-10 10:52 AM
    *~*Okay, I'll try that!!! Thanks!!*~*
    09-01-10 10:54 AM
    September is a long month (as far as characters for the word, 9, with November a close 2nd at 8). It is very possible that the theme creator didn't consider this and didn't make the date space quite large enough.
    09-01-10 11:27 AM
    @rat....actually that is exactly what is it....the space isn't large enough to accommodate the size of the month
    09-01-10 11:39 AM
    *~*I think that's what it is too...I was racking my brain trying to figure out what was wrong with my phone!! Lol Hopefully the theme creator will be able to fix this (PM'ed her), if not, at least I'll only have to deal with it for 29 more days!! Thanks for your help!! *~*
    09-01-10 12:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD