Hey guys was wondering if someone could help me. Just got my first blackberry..love it. But in looking for a paramedic theme for my curve 8330. I am a medic its my passion and would love to have a medic based theme. Can any one help me? Thanks much!
    08-17-08 10:27 AM
    PM me with any images you have on my site and I'll do it for you. I'll put it at the top of the request list and get to it as soon as I hear from you. I did a Law Enforcement theme for a member of my site and posted images of it here. Check that out.
    If you don't have any images in mind, I'll just wing it.

Link to my site in my sig.
    08-17-08 11:06 AM
    Like the themes on your site, but would love to see some custom icons instead of regular ones. Like that go with theme. Good job though!
    08-17-08 06:16 PM
    Thanks Skullz. I think the last time I used stock icons was on a cubs theme I did for a member that requested them to be stock. Other than that, I've been using icons that I've made and modified heavily. I'm actually going to be posting those icons on my site for members that are interested in using them as soon as I finish my latest set.
    08-17-08 07:32 PM
    if you need a medical theme, then check my site out. i have one for the curve and pearl
    08-17-08 07:33 PM
    OT made me a theme, and his are awesome!
    08-17-08 08:10 PM
    thanks skulls,
    and im glad you like the updates!
    08-17-08 08:14 PM
    No problem OT! You DA man!
    08-17-08 08:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD