I have searched for weeks for an electrical circuit board pattern in it.
    I have even gone as far downloading PCB wizard and making an electrical diagram and printing it out. But the photo isn't good enough for theme creation.

does anyone have any of those "Matrix/Tron/computer" looking circuitry photos?

The only good ones I've been able to find so far are listed below, but I need more...

Set-1

Thanks,
    Dm
    08-11-08 01:09 PM
    Set-2

Thanks,
    Dm
    08-11-08 01:10 PM
    try these

and my favorite...

08-11-08 01:19 PM

and my favorite...

Awesome!! i'm going to start playing with this one to see what I can come up with.

thank you much!
    Dm
    08-11-08 01:24 PM
    I have searched for weeks for an electrical circuit board pattern in it.
    I have even gone as far downloading PCB wizard and making an electrical diagram and printing it out. But the photo isn't good enough for theme creation.

does anyone have any of those "Matrix/Tron/computer" looking circuitry photos?

The only good ones I've been able to find so far are listed below, but I need more...

Set-1

Thanks,
    Dm
    Detman, hit up the "share your favorite wallpapers" thread, post what pics you got and there is a guy named AntiAndy that i am sure will help you, he is amazing. He does wallpapers for people all the time. I am the OP of the wallpaper thread and talk to Andy frequently. I am pretty sure this is what you are looking for.-SD
    08-11-08 01:41 PM
    Detman, hit up the "share your favorite wallpapers" thread, post what pics you got and there is a guy named AntiAndy that i am sure will help you, he is amazing. He does wallpapers for people all the time. I am the OP of the wallpaper thread and talk to Andy frequently. I am pretty sure this is what you are looking for.-SD
    Kewl, Thanks man.
    I'll recap my thread here over in that thread...

Dm
    08-11-08 01:46 PM
    Kewl, Thanks man.
    I'll recap my thread here over in that thread...

Dm
    Let me know how it works out DM...
    08-11-08 01:48 PM
    Any other selections out there?

Dm
    08-12-08 08:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD