hey all,
    I would like to try making themes but have no idea where to start. I am hoping someone can tell me what I need to get started or if there is a how to thread for beginners if you could point me in the right direction
    thanks so much
    06-12-09 09:28 AM
    hey all,
    I would like to try making themes but have no idea where to start. I am hoping someone can tell me what I need to get started or if there is a how to thread for beginners if you could point me in the right direction
    thanks so much
    Well the first place to start is go to Plazmic.com and download Plazmic 4.7...
    Then go to Blackberry.com and register in the Developers section and download any phone simulators you wish to make themes for.
    Read all the associate supplied PDF files and look through the samples they provide with the software.

read through the Theme Developers Forum here on crackberry.com, if you have any questions do a search first to make sure not to double post and if you cant find what your looking for post a question...There are a lot of good theme builders there that like to help...

Good Luck...
    06-14-09 05:06 PM
    07-03-09 09:10 PM
    There are plenty of theme requsts here on crackberry.
    07-04-09 12:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD