I downloaded and ran (and deleted) that memory program. It worked as I have more free memory. But I accidentally lost my L theme and can't find it to replace it. Can anyone help me? Please?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-06-08 08:56 PM
    You should not have deleted your themes!

Did you backup your device? You may need to reinstall your os.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-06-08 09:00 PM
    Sorry that happened to you. Did you do a backup as instructed before you ran the program? If you have done the backup, try doing a restore.
    07-06-08 09:00 PM
    BlueRoomSolution

Have your pick of any L theme you fancy or you can just reload your OS using the desktop manager to gain the original L theme back.
    Last edited by Bla1ze; 07-06-08 at 09:11 PM.
    07-06-08 09:06 PM
    BlueRoomSolution

Have your pick of any L theme you fancy or you can just reload your OS using the desktop manager to gain the original L theme back.

girls check out the MAC theme on this website... so cute
    07-06-08 10:27 PM
    So, I experienced a similar situation. I downloaded the L Theme for my Bold in October 2010, and recently just did an OS upgrade via BB Desktop. Next thing I know, my L theme is completely gone.

Luckily, I got it back, and I think this method will only work if you DOWNLOADED your L theme via BB App World.

Go to BB App World application on your phone. Go to your account and view all of the installed apps. The L theme should still be listed as "installed" (it was for mine at least, and if it is, then you're in good shape).

Next, highlight the L Theme app in the list and click the BB button on your phone, go down to "delete", and yes, delete the app. Your phone will delete it and then say a reboot is required, so reboot.

When your phone comes back on, go back to your account in the app world, and scroll ALL the way to the bottom of your apps list and there should be a section that says "Uninstalled Apps". Find your L Theme app, click on it, and then there should be an option to Reinstall. After you reinstall, the L Theme app should ask you if you want to activate it now. If not, check your themes list again, and it should be there.

Hope this helps! God knows I spent like 2 damn hours trying to figure this out.
    02-27-11 05:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD