so i bought the iberry theme yesterday and for some reason instead of downloading it has a zip file it downloads it has a .dms file...can anyone help me..thanks
    08-01-07 11:30 AM
    Clear your cache, and try again. I just tested it, and it's working fine, a .zip file...
    08-01-07 01:48 PM
    I never download my installation files...I always choose the PDA/Smartphone by Email option.

All you have to do is enter in the email address that goes to your pearl. the download link will come to you in an email, click it, and you'll download and install the application.

Just make sure you have the Plazmic theme reader installed - i believe that's a requirement for the iberry theme. Once you download and install the theme you won't see it on on your Options > themes list until you have the reader installed.
    08-01-07 05:13 PM

After attempting the Vorino Carbon Fiber 8100 purchase and download Paul Vorino sent me the email option. After downloading it it says successful and then I exit my broswer...

Now I dont see it at all?! Do i need this Plazmic Theme Reader for this as well and how do I download it?

08-02-07 08:28 AM
    Ok so never mind...

I just downloaded the iBerry theme instead and am very pleased. I realized that I, as a 8100 (Pearl) Owner did not have to download the Plazmic Theme Reader and that the Pearl has factory installed software that can read it.

All i did was purchase for $7.00 from crackberry OTA - over the air (more kudos and $ to you kevin! haha) and in a matter of minutes had the theme and it worked!

*Note: you must remove the battery inorder for the application to appear in Options-Themes

08-02-07 09:40 AM