I have a Blackberry Curve 8520, and as a visually impaired user I am super impressed. I can make the text huge, and invert the colours as I find white text on a black background much easier to read. This is great for everything but the homescreen and the main menu, which look extremely strange.

I have sorted out the background by inverting a photo on my computer, so when it is inverted again by the Blackberry it looks normal.

Would anyone be able to do the same to the 'Precision Zen' theme, so that when i invert the colours my home screen and the main menu with all my icons on looks normal?

I would be extremely grateful if someone could help me with this.
    04-19-10 09:42 AM
    Menu/Options/Advanced Options/Accessibility, you can select reverse contrast in the color scheme. Hope this helped you!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-19-10 01:30 PM
    Menu/Options/Advanced Options/Accessibility, you can select reverse contrast in the color scheme. Hope this helped you!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I'm afraid this doesn't help me at all. I probably didn't explain myself as well as I could have. At the moment I have inverted the colours on my phone, as described above. This is great for most things like sending emails. However it does make the home screen and main grid menu look ridiculous.

If someone were able to make an inverted theme for the home screen and main menu, when I invert colours on my phone the inverted theme would look normal and i would still have white text on a back background when texting and emailing.

If anyone could help I would really appreciate it!

Thanks
    06-10-10 05:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD