I want a new theme for my Curve 8530. Either an Android 2.0+ simulator or an OS6 one. I have been looking at BeFroYo, Frozen Yogurt, BT Design Real Hero, BT Design's BB OS6 & WJD's 5.9.

Someone who is familiar with several/all of these should let me know.

THANKS!
    08-22-10 11:17 AM
    If you get to the CB store, I am sure you'l find what you're looking for. There is even a free BB6 one.
    08-22-10 11:25 AM
    Obviously Ive gone to the store, that is how I know the names of the ones I narrowed it down to. All of them have similar ratings & seem to be good themes but some offer features others dont & I wanted an outside opinion. I want one that has a hidden dock for a weather icon & has the ability for me to preview my messages & calendar without opening the application. I would like to be able to have a user defined background but it is not a necessity.
    08-22-10 11:52 AM
    OBVIOUSLY you are obnoxious and too feeble minded to make up your own mind even though you seem to know exactly what you want. Just pick one and try it out. If it isn't what you wanted then pick another one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-25-10 03:53 PM
    While were stating the obvious... You OBVIOUSLY have so little to do you waste your time belittling people on subjects that really have little/no importance but you have associated yourself with such as an expert. If you wanna throw $6 per trial my way, I will happily listen to everything you say. Otherwise, Id love if someone who had experience with one and saw that what they got from it synced with what I have said I wanted to weigh in.
    08-25-10 11:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD