I downloaded a bottom dock theme for my girlfriends 8700. Now from that screen I can't get to the icon screen so she can access the rest of her stuff. Can't even get to options to change the theme. Please help or she may kill me and take my curve. Haha.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-29-08 04:49 PM
    do you have a backup on desktop manager ? if so reload from there or you could remove the theme from desktop manager also
    09-29-08 04:52 PM
    Please do not double post threads. Just post only one thread per topic in the most relevanant forum. Other thread deleted.
    09-29-08 04:54 PM
    Nope. No computer at all actually.

09-29-08 04:54 PM
    No help huh?

09-29-08 05:06 PM
    I downloaded a bottom dock theme for my girlfriends 8700. Now from that screen I can't get to the icon screen so she can access the rest of her stuff. Can't even get to options to change the theme. Please help or she may kill me and take my curve. Haha.

You did a battery pull??
    09-29-08 05:17 PM
    Yeah did a battery pull. The problem is there's no menu icon and no dedicated menu key like there is on the curve. So I can see the home screen and access the programs on the home screen but I can't get to the rest of the icons. I was really hoping there was some kind of shortcut I could do to get something done. Not looking that way though.

09-29-08 05:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD