ok, i'm having some serious issues here...........

i have been fighting to find a theme i truly like. either i hate everything about it or i love pieces but not everything. (an icon here, a picture there, etc.). now i know the world doesnt revolve around me and that i dont always get what i want, so since i can't find the theme that i like i decided to dl the new plazmic 4.5........

thats where the frustration started..........

I CAN'T FIGURE OUT THE STUPID THING!!!!!!!

the biggest problem is i hate dimenson.........HATE it. the icons are too small and they dont look right with my 3rd party apps. so everytime i try to build my own it brings up that blasted dimension!!

how do i get around that?

is there someone who might be willing to sit down and walk me through the process? or even talk to me and maybe build something im happy with? im not too hard to please, if i have a hand in the customization.....

please pin me or reply with any help anyone can offer...............

*scans around watching for Chaz to pop up from behind a BlackBerry bush*

thanks everyone
    07-20-08 01:35 AM
    I would HIGHLY recommed asking orangetx to help make you a theme. He did a Medical theme for me as a RN. Major detail! Talked to me asking what exacty I wanted and where! He has several themes listed under wallpaper & themes so you can see his work. Send me your PIN and I'll hook you guys up if you want. Good luck!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-20-08 01:59 AM
    thanks imyrbestfriend2 i would love to talk to him............my pin is 319dd487
    07-20-08 02:02 AM
    how do i get around that?
    Get around BB Dimension? Well, you can't really. Every custom theme is built on the Dimension base.
    07-21-08 02:02 AM
    Get around BB Dimension? Well, you can't really. Every custom theme is built on the Dimension base.
    the icons..............i hate the icons
    07-21-08 02:04 AM
    Yes, I got that. What I'm saying is that they are always going to show up when you load a new theme. If you search the other folders that were installed in the Plazmic directory, you will find sample themes, images, banners and icons you can change out, or you can download new icons from other sites.
    07-21-08 02:33 AM
    Yes, I got that. What I'm saying is that they are always going to show up when you load a new theme. If you search the other folders that were installed in the Plazmic directory, you will find sample themes, images, banners and icons you can change out, or you can download new icons from other sites.
    ok thats what i was wondering............thanks kronk
    07-21-08 02:34 AM
    ok i got it done, did the icon bit and all, exported it to alx, went to device manager and went to add on to bb, said there were no additional app found for my device......
    07-21-08 02:54 AM
    What OS are you running?
    07-21-08 03:25 AM
    What OS are you running?
    4.3 I had the option of making it for 4.2 or 4.5 and I thought (here's what I get for assuming) that u could use a theme for 4.2 on a 4.3 OS because it was earlier than what u have but u can't use 4.5 on 4.3 because its later than what u have...

07-21-08 03:30 AM
    Your assumption is correct, so it must be something else. Are you sure you made the theme for the 83xx series?
    07-21-08 03:53 AM
    Your assumption is correct, so it must be something else. Are you sure you made the theme for the 83xx series?
    Pretty sure? The pic on the left showed mmy phone and I KNOW I chose the right screen res

07-21-08 03:56 AM
    thanks imyrbestfriend2 i would love to talk to him............my pin is 319dd487
    Sorry, wasn't ignoring you just busy at work. I gave him your PIN so you two can hook up. Good luck!

07-21-08 05:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD