--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i am new to making themes last night i made one and it worked fine now today i tried and i get these warnings also i down loaded the simulator but it wont open when i call for it at the end of my theme design please some one heeeelpppp im getting frustated what does this all mean
    Problems encountered while building the theme.
    Unable to locate the application's 'main' class. The class 'net.rim.plazmic.app.themebundler.Main' must be public and have a 'public static void main(String[])' method. (LAX)
    Unable to Launch Java Application: Unable to locate the application's 'main' class. The class 'net.rim.plazmic.app.themebundler.Main' must be public and have a 'public static void main(String[])' method. (LAX)
    Warning: The following resources could not be included in the theme for reasons explained below:
    banner.svg
    homescreen.svg
    homescreen#Zen_1_Row.svg
    homescreen#Zen_3_Rows.svg
    application-menu.svg
    incomingcallscreen.svg
    activecallscreen.svg
    lockscreen.svg
    Warnings:
    Profiles Icon height is greater than its width; the Profiles Icon will be clipped.
    Profiles Icon height is greater than its width; the Profiles Icon will be clipped.
    banner.svg: Failed to compile SVG file.
    homescreen.svg: Failed to compile SVG file.
    homescreen#Zen_1_Row.svg: Failed to compile SVG file.
    homescreen#Zen_3_Rows.svg: Failed to compile SVG file.
    application-menu.svg: Failed to compile SVG file.
    incomingcallscreen.svg: Failed to compile SVG file.
    activecallscreen.svg: Failed to compile SVG file.
    lockscreen.svg: Failed to compile SVG file.
    Errors in banner.svg:
    Errors in homescreen.svg:
    Errors in homescreen#Zen_1_Row.svg:
    Errors in homescreen#Zen_3_Rows.svg:
    Errors in application-menu.svg:
    Errors in incomingcallscreen.svg:
    Errors in activecallscreen.svg:
    03-25-09 11:25 PM
    That is the SAME problem I am getting.
    I'm new to this but I really love my theme & if it's not one thing that doesn't work, it's another.

Help anyone?
    03-28-09 12:25 PM
    check ashleys thread...in the meantime make sure no part, nothing, from your sim is still running while you try to export..plazmic can be buggy like that...i have had themes fail export because i had photoshop running..crazy!!, try the sim thing, keep in mind its best to do it through your comp device manager..
    03-28-09 12:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD