01-13-10 09:48 PM
114 ... 2345
tools
    It seems Hedone would rather release new themes then fix the bugs in the ones we already paid for, or reply to his thread.

Great customer service!

Thats too bad, because I was initialy impressed, and would likely have been a long time customer.. but I guess its back to free themes for me.
    Last edited by just_luc; 06-01-09 at 10:04 AM.
    06-01-09 09:58 AM
    It seems Hedone would rather release new themes then fix the bugs in the ones we already paid for, or reply to his thread.

Great customer service!

Thats too bad, because I was initialy impressed, and would likely have been a long time customer.. but I guess its back to free themes for me.
    Ouch! But, I understand where you're coming from. I can never seem to find what I'm looking for...That's why I make my own

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-01-09 10:17 AM
    Ouch! But, I understand where you're coming from. I can never seem to find what I'm looking for...That's why I make my own

Its not that I couldn't find what I was looking for, As I stated in earlier posts in this thread, se7en is a great them, and I had no problem paying for it.

But there are bugs, Hedone has been informed of them, and promised an update months ago.

I was happy to wait, but since then he has created and released new themes which he expects us to buy, and has completely ignored this one, which we have already paid for.

Never again.
    Last edited by just_luc; 06-01-09 at 10:49 AM.
    06-01-09 10:38 AM
    and the update is a day or two away!!! )))) i wasnt around for some time now... personal life troubles... i hope u'll understand that and i'll be glad to help u out anyway possible when update is out!

have a nice day guys!!!!
    06-01-09 12:03 PM
    Can't wait for the update! Btw that new theme is clean, been rocking it since!

06-01-09 10:54 PM
    well updated version of HD OSXLike is already up... Se7en is on the way!!! )))

@youngspider: thanx man!!!
    06-03-09 04:03 AM
    can you show a storm version?
    06-03-09 09:59 PM
    can you show a storm version?
    OSXLike for Storm: http://forums.crackberry.com/f16/hed...hlight=OSXLike

if u mean Se7en for Storm... check our site for screens.
    06-04-09 04:56 AM
    wasap with the update hedone
    06-05-09 03:52 AM
    ?? Still waiting ??

06-09-09 04:54 AM
    I am going to keep posting until this new version is released!

06-10-09 03:15 AM
    I am going to keep posting until this new version is released!

Here u goooooooo!!!!! )))))))))))))

OK... finally after... hm... too long time (and i'm sorry for that) updated Storm version of Se7en is out!!!!!!!!! ))))))))))))))
    06-10-09 05:37 AM
    Gave up on Hedone and the Bussfast theme. Good to see some response from them though....especially since these are paid themes.
    06-10-09 07:19 AM
    Here u goooooooo!!!!! )))))))))))))

OK... finally after... hm... too long time (and i'm sorry for that) updated Storm version of Se7en is out!!!!!!!!! ))))))))))))))
    How much longer for the Bold version?
    06-10-09 04:29 PM
    Just purchase the new Se7en for my 9530 storm.

Runs good, no hangups and nearly as fast as stock theme.

I am concerned with the color boxes around the icons themselves, you can see a diff blue color around them and it looks bad. I am using the stock background image from the theme btw.

Also, the 1XEV is just floating there by itself... would have looked nicer up in one of the boxes above it.

-How do put something in the box between the time and the message indicator boxes? its just blank all the time.

Thanks. I hope to keep with the Se7en Theme and its updates/fixes.
    06-10-09 05:47 PM
    06-13-09 12:43 AM
    06-14-09 04:07 PM
    Still waiting on that Bold update..
    06-15-09 04:18 PM
    I thought today would be the day since I got an email about a theme update, little did I know that it was for the storm version and not the curve 83xx

06-15-09 07:08 PM
    Yes it was for storm... Bolds is yet to come...
    06-16-09 01:03 AM
    so no 83xx?
    06-16-09 02:28 AM
    okay i have a lil issue , i juss bought this theme but it looks NOTHING like the screen shot in the first post , when i check the hedone design website i took a look at the screenshots that are there for the curve and the 88xx and still looks nothing like whats on my phone . i dont even have any profile icon and i dont have that tab style look around my icons. i paid $7 dollars for a theme i could have probably made my self.

hedone can u please let me know whats goind on with this .
    06-16-09 08:42 AM
    youngspider can u post a screen shot of your home screen ?? i wanna see what urs looks like since we both using the 8330
    06-16-09 08:43 AM
    Oh Now Im Even More Pissed Off. After Roaming Around In The Crackberry Store I Found The Hd Seven Theme For Only $4.00 , Yet When I Click The Link In The First Post It Sends U To The Crackberry Story Adn The Only "seven" Theme There Is Called "bb Seven" And Its Not Even Made By Hedone Is By Someone Else , So I Bought A Theme From Someone Else When I Thought I Was Buyin This Theme ...... Never Again
    06-16-09 01:45 PM
    pm me your email adress zeeraf or allow me to send you a pm
    06-16-09 02:05 PM
114 ... 2345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD