I just bought this today...LOVE IT!!! It's beautiful.
    02-10-09 09:02 AM
    Just noticed one other glitch. When on a call, if you use the application switcher to check your email for example and then switch back to the call screen, the icons at the bottom disappear. I unfortunately do this a bit, but again, the theme rocks and this is only a minor thing I'd love to see if is fixable.

So back to your last post HD, when can we expect a newer build of this great theme? I have this thread scanning for updates every hour
    02-10-09 09:22 PM
    Another issue, some of the days are too long on the home screen. For example, Wednesday, February 11th it gets cut off. Is there a way to change the size of the font so I can see the whole date? It only happens with Wednesday and long month names. It happens with .216 and .234 OS

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-12-09 02:59 PM
    Another issue, some of the days are too long on the home screen. For example, Wednesday, February 11th it gets cut off. Is there a way to change the size of the font so I can see the whole date? It only happens with Wednesday and long month names. It happens with .216 and .234 OS

Well i need to check this one out!!!!!
    02-12-09 03:07 PM
    Guys!!! Check on forum... we have new BETA testing OSXLike theme out and u can get it free with coupon published on this forum if ur one of first 40!!!
    02-12-09 03:11 PM
    Any update on the date issue? Has anyone else comfirmed it also?

02-14-09 11:39 PM
    These look great, nice work
    well thanx man... lol
    02-15-09 03:39 PM
    very nice! ever thought about doin this for the storm?
    02-15-09 10:07 PM
    Could someone using this theme on the bold tell me if the fonts are locked? And have the issues listed here been resolved?
    02-19-09 09:05 PM
    Well I'm answering my own post The fonts are unlocked for everything except menus and dialog boxes. I have to say this theme is absolutely gorgeous Very well done and functional. The only issue I've found in the 10min I've had it is the banner disappearing in the active call screen if I use another app and come back. There is a fix for this per ecruz who had a similar problem on one of his themes. I still highly recomend Se7en and its $5 for the next couple of days

02-20-09 11:34 AM
    Well I'm answering my own post The fonts are unlocked for everything except menus and dialog boxes. I have to say this theme is absolutely gorgeous Very well done and functional. The only issue I've found in the 10min I've had it is the banner disappearing in the active call screen if I use another app and come back. There is a fix for this per ecruz who had a similar problem on one of his themes. I still highly recomend Se7en and its $5 for the next couple of days

hey there! im sorry i wasnt able to gave u answer... but as i can see u have ur answer allready!!! and that disappearing... i have new OS on my Bold now and that doesnt happen any more...
    02-20-09 11:53 AM
    very nice! ever thought about doin this for the storm?
    its done allready!!!
    02-20-09 11:56 AM
    9000/4.6.0.216
    That's what I'm running right now, I don't use beta OS Just checked it again, on active call, click escape, click yes to continue call and go to home screen, opened the browser, clicked the green call button, active call screen comes up, and the banner on the bottom is there for a second and disappears. By the way I sent an email to the help desk asking for a larger font size for menu/dialog boxes, how long does it usually take to get that done? Again, great job!

02-20-09 12:03 PM

hm... sorry man... font is great this way... and warning windows look great this way... with bigger font theme doesn't look cool...
    02-20-09 12:07 PM
    It's good to see that you have been internally testing new builds of the theme.

I was wondering when we would see something and I'm not even sure if the SMS link that I used to download the theme originally will remain the same and have the updated version or not.

So as of now is there an anticipated date that we might expect the updated version?

Again, I must re-iterate that this was money well spent on a great theme and minor bugs or not, it's my theme of choice.
    02-20-09 12:08 PM
    It's good to see that you have been internally testing new builds of the theme.

I was wondering when we would see something and I'm not even sure if the SMS link that I used to download the theme originally will remain the same and have the updated version or not.

So as of now is there an anticipated date that we might expect the updated version?

Again, I must re-iterate that this was money well spent on a great theme and minor bugs or not, it's my theme of choice.
    hey man!!! lol

for all updates ull get mail from store where u bought theme and ull be able to free upgrade to new version...
    02-20-09 01:53 PM
    How is testing on the updated theme going?
    03-01-09 09:47 PM
    This is the first time I've ever bought a theme for any of my BlackBerry devices and I have to agree that it was money well spent. I've found a few quirks during the two days that I've been using it now and wonder if you could address them? If so, how do those of us that purchased the theme know if there are updates available and how do we obtain them?

The issues I've found so far are as follows:

*The inline spell check suggestions is nearly unreadable as it has a very dark, blue background over the black text. The same is true of the Manage Connections and Profiles section blue highlight on black text from the home screen. In the options, the blue highlight changes the text color to white. This would be a good solution everywhere.

*After exiting a folder in the application list and scrolling up, the selection around the top icon disappears still displaying the top icon's name at the bottom (e.g. Messages is my first icon) and is missing until scrolling down or right again. When this occurs, clicking the trackball does not open anything and a context menu displays Get Link, Move, Show All and Add Folder as options, but Get Link and Move do nothing. This is more of an annoyance than anything.

The only other comment would be to make the carrier box under the Time and Date box as an option. It would be nice to just have the Time and Date with the message indicator directly under it. I don't need to know that I have AT&T as my carrier and it gives more background space for whatever the background image is. Scrolling all the way to the right from the home screen would be awesome if it actually hid all icons and showed just the background image, but I'm not sure if that would be useful as the keyboard is not locked in that case.

Great job on a wonderful theme!

Thanks,

David
    Is there a fix for the issue with the in-line spell check background being too dark to read the text?
    Also, can anyone explain what the expansion pack is and does (and how to get it on my phone)?
    03-03-09 10:17 PM
    Is there a fix for the issue with the in-line spell check background being too dark to read the text?
    Also, can anyone explain what the expansion pack is and does (and how to get it on my phone)?
    we r already working on some fixes for this one...
    03-10-09 06:14 AM
    I also would like to say that after years of being a blackberry user, this is the first theme i"ve seen fit to purchase!

I absolutely LOVE this theme, but I have noticed a few issues.

first, the spell check issue which I've read your already working on, but also I've noticed that with the today plus portion of the theme (which btw is my favorite part!) new messages that come in, sometimes stay on the list even after they're read. This doesn't happen all the time, but when it does the only way to get rid of them is to highlight the messages and click mark as opened, even though they have been opened and are showing as read in the messages list.

And lastly, is it possible to get a different icon for the BB Messenger? I get the idea of using the msn icon, but the problem is.. my BB has msn!! So I'm getting the same icon twice, and the only way i can tell them apart is to scroll over and read the text.

I read you said that we would receive update notices from the site we purchased from, i bought mine from shop.crackberry, and i havent seen anything.. i purchased on Feb 1st 2009, have their been any updates since then?

Thanks so much!
    03-10-09 11:53 PM
    Bump to see if there is any status update?
    04-09-09 08:26 AM
    i cant wait for the update! after using this theme for a few months ive noticed some things. haven't looked around the thread to c if they have been mentioned.

- the batter meter changes when on messages screen.
    - the time on messages doesn't fully show ex: instead of saying 12:55am it says "12..."
    - text should be changeable when it comes to size.

other then that, great theme ! and can't wait for updated version.
    04-10-09 02:56 AM
    Bump on update
    04-19-09 08:05 PM
    Bump

04-22-09 01:35 AM
    Bump, please reply as to when we can expect an update. A great theme, but the bugs are getting old, especially when you had mentioned that we would see an update shortly and that in testing, the bugs do not occur with the new version.
    05-04-09 08:29 AM
114 12345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD