01-13-10 09:48 PM
114 1234 ...
tools
    inside

good theme i just don't like the scrolling how it's up and down instead of left to right. i'm realllllllly not a big fan of that. other then that i like the theme.

se7en

one word.... PERFECT
    01-27-09 04:32 PM
    inside

good theme i just don't like the scrolling how it's up and down instead of left to right. i'm realllllllly not a big fan of that. other then that i like the theme.

se7en

one word.... PERFECT
    What to say?!?!?!? now u made my week not only a day!!! Users like u are the most precious!!!
    01-27-09 04:37 PM
    Glad I made your week lol. Like I said only thing is the scrolling. If that got fixed it would be perfect like the other one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-28-09 03:01 AM
    Glad I made your week lol. Like I said only thing is the scrolling. If that got fixed it would be perfect like the other one.

Well thank you again! and yes i know horizontal navigation is for some batter choice... but see... users wanted vertical so i made it vertical...

and i'm really glad u love it and that ur not sorry to buy theme...
    01-28-09 06:08 AM
    Great theme Hedone! So does the Curve version support message list poping up effect the same as Bold version or not?
    01-28-09 08:27 AM
    Great theme Hedone! So does the Curve version support message list poping up effect the same as Bold version or not?
    No it doesnt... u can see screens on hedonedesign.com ... but u do have todayPlus version of it...
    01-28-09 08:32 AM
    sweet theme
    01-28-09 08:44 AM

Thanx Sam!!! And as u can see Pearl (81xx) version is out! check it out!!!
    01-28-09 09:20 AM
    No it doesnt... u can see screens on hedonedesign.com ... but u do have todayPlus version of it...
    Thanks for the quick reply. Still great and classy series themes. I noticed for those OS 4.5 platform devices you put the home screen title banner into the same zen bar banner down under... with different height. I can totally understand you and feel your pain of the reason for doing this. Plazmic doesn't allow all the new features get into Curve's 312MHz body. You can't fulfill the same functions unless you provoke theme composer for help.
    01-28-09 10:12 AM
    Thanks for the quick reply. Still great and classy series themes. I noticed for those OS 4.5 platform devices you put the home screen title banner into the same zen bar banner down under... with different height. I can totally understand you and feel your pain of the reason for doing this. Plazmic doesn't allow all the new features get into Curve's 312MHz body. You can't fulfill the same functions unless you provoke theme composer for help.
    I just hope new Plazmic will let us do more than we can now... but on the other hand... as u probably saw.... hm... there is still mio things that we don't use in themes yet... LOL!
    01-28-09 10:23 AM
    I love the theme, great job once again. The only think I don't like about the Curve version is the profiles icon on the desktop. But, I did purchase it and I'm using now. Thanks again.
    01-28-09 11:00 AM
    I love the theme, great job once again. The only think I don't like about the Curve version is the profiles icon on the desktop. But, I did purchase it and I'm using now. Thanks again.
    hey... im glad u like it!!!
    01-28-09 06:04 PM
    After a couple days use the only "gripe" I have is the network activity icons in the top right when the device sending or receiving data. Looks like they are still the stock Bold type.

EDIT: Also the white text for notification icons are a little hard to read since the default wallpaper is a little bright in that area.

Are those things possible to fix?
    Last edited by kvaughan; 01-28-09 at 07:02 PM.
    01-28-09 06:58 PM
    After a couple days use the only "gripe" I have is the network activity icons in the top right when the device sending or receiving data. Looks like they are still the stock Bold type.

EDIT: Also the white text for notification icons are a little hard to read since the default wallpaper is a little bright in that area.

Are those things possible to fix?
    they r possible to fix, but u have expansion pack on our site with diferent backgrounds and we tried to do fonts the way on all backgrounds will be seen... maybe on some better and some not that good but the main idea is text to be seen on all backgrounds included with this theme...

hope u can understand that...
    01-28-09 07:10 PM
    Ooooh! VERY, very, very....nice. You dug deep, and did your best, on this one. Indeed.
    01-29-09 05:00 PM
    Hehe just wanna show some love. This is my tiny mod inspired by your concept with a bunch of large flicking icons on home screen. Trying to add more bottom dock bar by using plazmic theme composer.

Last edited by updater; 01-30-09 at 12:26 AM.
    01-29-09 11:41 PM
    Very cool updater. I like the font in the banner.
    01-30-09 08:18 AM
    Can you remove the "SLMOBILE - HedoneDesign" under the clock on the home screen?
    01-31-09 01:18 PM
    Can you remove the "SLMOBILE - HedoneDesign" under the clock on the home screen?
    LOL!!! SIMOBIL is mobile provider i use and HedoneDesign is WiFi connection in my office... is now clear? LOL!!!
    01-31-09 01:22 PM
    These look great, nice work
    01-31-09 02:17 PM
    This is the first time I've ever bought a theme for any of my BlackBerry devices and I have to agree that it was money well spent. I've found a few quirks during the two days that I've been using it now and wonder if you could address them? If so, how do those of us that purchased the theme know if there are updates available and how do we obtain them?

The issues I've found so far are as follows:

*The inline spell check suggestions is nearly unreadable as it has a very dark, blue background over the black text. The same is true of the Manage Connections and Profiles section blue highlight on black text from the home screen. In the options, the blue highlight changes the text color to white. This would be a good solution everywhere.

*After exiting a folder in the application list and scrolling up, the selection around the top icon disappears still displaying the top icon's name at the bottom (e.g. Messages is my first icon) and is missing until scrolling down or right again. When this occurs, clicking the trackball does not open anything and a context menu displays Get Link, Move, Show All and Add Folder as options, but Get Link and Move do nothing. This is more of an annoyance than anything.

The only other comment would be to make the carrier box under the Time and Date box as an option. It would be nice to just have the Time and Date with the message indicator directly under it. I don't need to know that I have AT&T as my carrier and it gives more background space for whatever the background image is. Scrolling all the way to the right from the home screen would be awesome if it actually hid all icons and showed just the background image, but I'm not sure if that would be useful as the keyboard is not locked in that case.

Great job on a wonderful theme!

Thanks,

David
    01-31-09 09:49 PM
    THE best theme I've paid for... and believe me I've purchased quite a few since I've had my Curve. Wish it had those small icons in the bottom right corner like the Bold version, but I can live without it.
    02-01-09 06:58 PM
    Hi Hedone,

I just purchased the theme from your website for my bold, but there is no download link for alx file to install from desktop. I dont have a data plan so how can I install the theme without OTA?
    02-04-09 05:59 PM
    Hi Hedone,

I just purchased the theme from your website for my bold, but there is no download link for alx file to install from desktop. I dont have a data plan so how can I install the theme without OTA?
    Hey there dookie!
    Themes are OTA only and if u need any help just contact me on my mail pls.

Busta-B and penguin22... and all others... thank u guys!!!! I'm really glad u love it!!! oh... also...

New one is comming out in a day or two... so stay tuned (for more rock&roll)!!!
    02-04-09 06:08 PM
    i love this theme it is so clean looking on my curve
    02-09-09 09:45 AM
114 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD