01-13-10 09:48 PM
114 123 ...
tools

Theme name: Hedone Design "Se7en" theme
    Theme author: Hedone Design
    Theme credits: Hedone Design and Microsoft for part of things used in theme
    Supported Device Model(s) and OS:
    - Bold already available
    - Curve (83xx models) 4.5OS and 4.2OS, all 8800 models 4.5 OS and 4.2OS and 81xx 5.4OS from 25th January
    Download Link(s): CrackBerry store! For more info, EXPANSION PACK and video u may check out HedoneDesign
    Theme Cost: 7$

Description:
    New operating system theme for Bold, Curve, 88xx and 81xx is here! This time we took Windows Se7en and we did perfect replica of it! As you will see in description this is theme that (for the first time) includes some buttons that where not included in any theme out there. Also we prepared Expansion Pack for this theme with more backgrounds from famous new Operating System.
    In our store you will be able to find screenshots, but in this post we will show you how this theme works and what are special futures we build in it.
    We should absolutely start with 3 buttons in lower right corner of theme. This are actually displays for battery and signal but they actually work!!!

Also this three are buttons, which will be of great help in gaining access to certain features of your BlackBerry:
    - The battery is at the same time, a button that lets you instant access to the settings of your phone,
    - Signal display is a button that will open Options
    - Profile is button that will open Profiles
    Different phones have different features. Bold for example has a function “Today Plus” integrated, so when you highlight a single button displays events or new messages. In this way, you can display the nine events or messages with just highlighting an icon.
    In all versions of this theme icons are made so that you can choose according to your wishes! In other words, icons are user customizable!
    Versions for Curve, 88xx and Pearl are made in two options:
    - Today Plus, which allows you to review messages and calendar on HomeScreen
    - Zen, who has no messages or calendar on HomeScreen so that BackGround picture is in front.

It is also necessary to mention the SandClock as we called the icon, which tells you that your phone is working in the background. On the picture you see that it is also prepared to coincide with the theme.
    Expansion Pack is ready for all 4 types of Blackberries and the resolutions of these phones. Put wallpapers to the card of your phone and select the image you want for the background. Wallpapers in theme are made so that they can change!
    As you are accustomed at HedoneDesign are all themes to the last pixel carefully designed. This can be expected in this one too!

Change your BlackBerry in one of latest operating systems out there!

01-25-09 02:10 PM
    Ahh this is clean. Too bad ill never pay for a theme

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-25-09 02:46 PM
    Ahh this is clean. Too bad ill never pay for a theme

I get u... i was the same when i got my Curve... but after few months i had 20 premium themes on it... LOL
    01-25-09 02:48 PM
    It is a good looking theme though...
    01-25-09 02:50 PM
    This loos really good... To bad you have to pay for it...
    01-25-09 03:12 PM
    I get u... i was the same when i got my Curve... but after few months i had 20 premium themes on it... LOL
    Lol yea I'm pretty sure one that that will be me. Hmm lower it to 4 dollars and you got yourself a deal lol

01-25-09 04:32 PM
    every HedoneDesign customer gets 20% off for every new theme that is out... lol...
    01-25-09 04:33 PM
    just went to buy this for the curve and its not available till the 27th! hope i remeber this one
    01-25-09 04:41 PM
    I'll be waiting to see what the Curve version looks like before I decide.
    01-25-09 05:46 PM
    I'll be waiting to see what the Curve version looks like before I decide.
    video is on his site
    01-25-09 05:50 PM
    sweet theme
    01-25-09 06:17 PM
    Nice theme man, I like it.
    01-25-09 06:36 PM
    video is on his site
    That's a video of the Bold. The Curve is not capable of doing those types of things in a theme.
    01-25-09 06:48 PM
    amazing!!!
    01-25-09 08:41 PM
    I'm thinking bout it man. The reason I don't buy themes is because there's always something wrong witht the theme or something I don't like. So since I payed for it I can't just delete it because it would be a waist of money. But honestly I might give this a shot

01-26-09 12:39 AM
    Very nice theme once again! I have Windows 7 on my notebook and can tell you that theme looks just like it. From the icons, the new super task bar and down to the show desktop button on the far right. Nice work!

01-26-09 05:37 AM
    Sweet! And best of all...truly different from most others available...
    01-26-09 06:47 AM

Well thanx a lot guys!!!! I'm really glad u love this one so much...

Great news is that 83xx and 88xx themes are up!!! As u all know Curve and 88xx are not the same as Bold themes... Bold have some functions we can put in theme that 83xx and 88xx doesn't support... so pls... check the screenshots first so u know what is and what is not in this version!!!

U can find all screenshots on our site or by product description on CB store.
    01-27-09 06:30 AM
    I just purchased the today plus for the Curve and I have to say that this is the best theme I have ever used. You really did an excellent job on this one.
    01-27-09 09:19 AM
    Great themes. Appear to be well worth the money. I never mind paying for quality!
    01-27-09 09:39 AM
    Well guys... Really... Thanx!!! I'm really glad u love this theme... And I'm also glad u like Curve version of it...

I would just like to point out again that Curve and 88xx versions doesn't support everithing that Bold version does... So pls check screens first so u know what u'll get!!!

Altought first comments on Curve and 88xx versions are same as for Bold... That means GREAT!!!

Thank u all and have a great day... And sure I would like to get more comments on this theme...
    01-27-09 09:55 AM
    Great Theme. Purchased and using....
    Great Work!

By far worth the $$$ spent.... keep up the great design work
    Last edited by plasticdarlow; 01-29-09 at 08:01 AM.
    01-27-09 10:36 AM
    Check it out hedone. You came at me cool when I told u I don't buy themes unlike other people who get upset when I mention somethin negative on their thread. I like this theme so I will be purchasing it. First theme I've ever paid for.

01-27-09 03:54 PM
    Check it out hedone. You came at me cool when I told u I don't buy themes unlike other people who get upset when I mention somethin negative on their thread. I like this theme so I will be purchasing it. First theme I've ever paid for.

I'm really glad! and if i may mention... this is real honor! Believe me this is really something special for me... and pls... let me know if ur glad u decided to buy it! BUT AS I MENTIONED BEFORE!!! CHECK SCREENS FIRST AND THAN BUY!!!

u really made my day!!!
    01-27-09 04:02 PM
    no problem. i'll also be getting "inside"
    01-27-09 04:11 PM
114 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD