Functional, fast and sharp wallpaper friendly theme for all newer BlackBerry devices from HedoneDesign.

Theme name: HedoneDesign Rainbow theme
    Theme author: HedoneDesign
    Theme credits: HedoneDesign

Download Link(s): CrackBerry store or u might wanna check for more info at HedoneDesign.
    Theme Cost: 6.99$

Description:
    You have 6 user customizable icons (8 on Storm), as well as 4 predefined ones (3 on Storm), plus Today Preview and WeatherBug slot!
    Very functional and wallpaper friendly. With main colors very neutral so they wont bother You with a wallpaper of Your own.

Theme is very clean and sharp, pleasing for the eye and soul by bringing even more positive feelings into Your Blackberry.

Definitely something to enjoy! Be inspired by HedoneDesign Rainbow!

Supported Device Model(s) and OS: Select your BlackBerry series theme:
    8300, 8700, 8800 4.5 OS
    8350 4.6 OS
    8350 5.0 OS
    8500 4.6 OS
    8500 5.0 OS
    8900 4.6 OS
    8900 5.0 OS
    9000 4.6 OS
    9000 5.0 OS
    9500 4.7 OS
    9500 5.0 OS
    9600 4.7 OS
    9600 5.0 OS
    9700 5.0 OS
    Last edited by HedoneDesign; 03-26-10 at 04:48 AM.
    03-23-10 09:47 AM
    I am always fascinated by “colorful” themes. Most of them look like Rainbow Bright went on a bender and then yak’ed something up on the screen screaming, “ART!” And, in most cases, she’d probably be as right as an 80’s has-been cartoon character with addiction issues could be….with enough to drink, it **would** look like art.

I DO have to say, though, that I disagree with the idea of this bring a Springtime theme (although it is, without question, appropriate for any time you want something less than entirely bleak – I don’t know that Hedone is going to be making any “Depressive and Isolationist” styled themes (I would own it), but this is, without a doubt, the opposite of that). This is that August night in Phoenix – wild, burning and eternal summer feel to it. It’s absolutely beautiful and, like anything lovely, kind of dangerous in the fact that you find yourself “futzing” with it because the customization is easy. There IS a weather slot on here, so you need to remember to replace it with something else if you live in an area like I do (the NW where it’s rain or sun, no real in-between which is why “Twilight” was filmed here) and don’t really NEED to be told what you can, generally, find out by peeking out the front door.

It’s a FAST theme as well. Speed, at least for me, the clinically impatient, is important. There is something so very “Windows-98” Chic about most colorful themes as you press a button and then go on a day-trip somewhere whilst your theme decides what is best for you or, in turn, what will make you want to determine the air to surface speed of a hand-tossed Blackberry. The icons are easy to read (also important) and the text is unusually clear for anything with more than 3 colors in it. You start adding colors and text (which is STILL an image even on a BB) **CAN** get lost (and a lot of designers fail to take into consideration that not EVERYONE has one of the new 360480 screens (which, as any good BB user, even the neophyte, knows is sharper then even the iPhone – strike me down for even using the word here amongst the initiates!).

Rainbow looks good on ALL systems… I have friends 8000-series (8800, etc) that are buying this as we speak and nothing says something has been done well more so than people you know spending THEIR money on it as well.
    03-29-10 01:58 AM
    thanx man!!! im glad u love it!!!!
    03-31-10 04:23 AM
    This theme is one of my favorites of yours so far!
    03-31-10 01:16 PM
    Hedone... you are awesome... you really do know what color is!!!
    04-22-10 01:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD