06-03-09 04:23 AM
69 123
tools
    bought this last night and was impressed but I want bigger icons. Its so hard to leave my 8900 theme by tom because his icons are huge. Whats the word on ur next theme?
    02-15-09 03:55 PM
    bought this last night and was impressed but I want bigger icons. Its so hard to leave my 8900 theme by tom because his icons are huge. Whats the word on ur next theme?
    hm... next theme will be out... hm... next week!!! and yes... this time... noooooo let that be surprise!!! I can only say that ull find it here on CB!!!
    02-19-09 01:07 PM
    OK now finally 81xx Pearl users can get this one too!!!
    02-19-09 02:13 PM
    hey you should go check out the new bDroid theme. its way cooler and more professionally done than this theme and it is FREE!!! that is if your a STORM owner. if your not then you should be!
    Last edited by Danieljbrown32; 02-19-09 at 08:36 PM.
    02-19-09 08:33 PM
    Why the **** would you post some dumb stuff like that in another theme developers thread? Maybe you should have bought a curve, saved some money so u could buy premium themes and not be cheap! Or you could just stay in the the storm lounge!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-20-09 05:29 AM
    Why the **** would you post some dumb stuff like that in another theme developers thread? Maybe you should have bought a curve, saved some money so u could buy premium themes and not be cheap! Or you could just stay in the the storm lounge!

LOL! well thanx... now i dont have to reply to that guy... lol
    02-20-09 11:51 AM
    great theme! very well thought out, love the different notifications for new messages, etc. also, great job on the differentiation on sms vs email on the inbox! great job!
    02-20-09 07:14 PM
    great theme! very well thought out, love the different notifications for new messages, etc. also, great job on the differentiation on sms vs email on the inbox! great job!
    Well i'm glad u love it!!!!
    02-21-09 12:18 PM
    any word on the new theme?
    02-22-09 10:22 AM
    hello!!!!!!!!!!!

03-04-09 11:41 AM
    Love this theme! Only bought one theme before which I wasn't completely happy with and said I'd never buy another one. But after all the praise and the fact I like the look of mac os (my pc laptops the same) thought why not.. What can I say.. Perfect! Loveing it all, especially the quick links at the top for options etc. Only tiny teeny gripe.. My Ip Man wallpaper doesn't look right but hey.. Still looks good without it. Thanks =D

03-05-09 04:12 AM
    Thanks I just installed this and works perfectly with my 8900
    03-06-09 10:37 AM
    Hedone, do you do custom work? Ofcourse not free, but as u know, you are the only person I've ever baught themes from and was wondering about custom work. P.m me and give me the details.

03-07-09 02:50 AM
    Hedone, do you do custom work? Ofcourse not free, but as u know, you are the only person I've ever baught themes from and was wondering about custom work. P.m me and give me the details.

yes we do have some custom work done yet. contact me by mail...

and guys im really glad u love this theme... thank u all!!!
    03-10-09 06:13 AM
    is there anyway to get the feature of the zen with the hover over todayplus like the bold has for the pearl?
    03-20-09 07:36 AM
    This is a great theme. Huge Mac fan. Does someone happen to have a link to the expansion pack that I can download and install directly to my 8330??

04-07-09 03:53 PM
    04-08-09 12:38 AM
    I bought the OSXlike theme for Storm(Zen with integrated TodayPlus)
    Seemed to be working fine until I went into Options and selected 3 lines display setting. Immediately, I lost the today home page, sort of went back to a funky default home. I still have the new icons if I hit my bb button. However, I cannot access Options to switch anything back...I'm stuck.
    I tried writing to Hedone support twice and have not received any replies. Can you help me to reslove this? I really don't want to clear the whole phone.
    04-27-09 10:50 AM
    OK guys... new OSXLike Storm theme is up... released with new Plazmic 4.7!!! All of u who already have storm version of this theme just go to ur account in store where u bought it and ull get updated version.
    06-03-09 04:23 AM
69 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD