06-03-09 04:23 AM
69 123
tools
    here it is...
    02-09-09 07:35 AM
    It's a beautiful theme, but it looks like you scroll up and down to move the home screen icon selection left and right. It also looks like you scroll left and right to move your calendar selections up and down. That's just counter-intuitive for me. Correct me if I'm seeing this wrong. Thanks.
    02-09-09 07:48 AM
    It's a beautiful theme, but it looks like you scroll up and down to move the home screen icon selection left and right. It also looks like you scroll left and right to move your calendar selections up and down. That's just counter-intuitive for me. Correct me if I'm seeing this wrong. Thanks.
    u can navigate horizontaly or verticaly! no matter trough Today options or trough other icons! watch it again and ull see it... i know its not the best quality video... but its the best i was abe to made in this moment.
    02-09-09 07:51 AM
    just out of curiousity, i'm no theme maker but I was looking at john from gadgetbean.com's ego theme and he has like 5 icons on the bottom and then a hidden bb button next to it that pops up 4 more icons. So my ? is can you do something like that with the curve and options menu or is that a no go?
    02-09-09 08:35 AM
    just out of curiousity, i'm no theme maker but I was looking at john from gadgetbean.com's ego theme and he has like 5 icons on the bottom and then a hidden bb button next to it that pops up 4 more icons. So my ? is can you do something like that with the curve and options menu or is that a no go?
    we r preparing something similar for next month... lol
    02-09-09 10:18 AM
    any word on the 81xx version?

i'm going to buy it as soon as it's up!!!
    02-09-09 08:10 PM
    You Make Some Of The Nicest Themes I Have Ever Seen
    02-10-09 12:11 AM
    any word on the 81xx version?

i'm going to buy it as soon as it's up!!!
    Just a day or two more... and u'll get it! lol
    02-10-09 09:09 AM
    Order Number: 770934
    --------------------------------------------------
    A BAD TESTIMONIAL FOR YOU GUYS... SORRY MAN.... DUNNO WHERE ELSE TO TURN FOR COMPLAINTS... TO MOBIHAND AND HEDONEDESIGN
    GUYS.

I AM GETTING A LITTLE BIT ANNOYED BY YOU GUYS POINTING FINGERS TO ONE ANOTHER AND THIS PROBLEM IS NOT RESOLVED YET ALMOST ON DAY 3 !!!!! WHERE IS YOUR PROFESSIONALISM? I AM JUST A SIMPLE CUSTOMER PURCHASING YOUR THEME AND UNTIL NOW, YOU HAVE BEEN SO DIFFICULT OF SENDING ME A URL TO DOWNLOAD. COME ON GUYS WE ARE ALL HUMAN RIGHT? PLEASE DO NOT SAY SYSTEMS AGAIN. I WANT THIS PROBLEM FIXED. AND PLEASE SEND ME THE URL TO DOWNLOAD THE THEMES THAT I HAVE PURCHASED. IS THAT TOOOOO DIFFICULT FOR YOU?????

IS REPLYING EMAIL HARD????? IS IT???

I AM WAITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE SEND ME ANOTHER REASON AND REASON FOR NOT GIVING ME YOUR URL FOR ME TO DOWNLOAD THE THEMES. I AM OKAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

NOT SO HAPPY CUSTOMER,
    Last edited by commsecure; 02-11-09 at 04:14 AM. Reason: TO MOBIHAND AND HEDONEDESIGN
    02-11-09 04:12 AM
    A BAD TESTIMONIAL FOR YOU GUYS... SORRY MAN.... DUNNO WHERE ELSE TO TURN FOR COMPLAINTS... TO MOBIHAND AND HEDONEDESIGN
    GUYS.

I AM GETTING A LITTLE BIT ANNOYED BY YOU GUYS POINTING FINGERS TO ONE ANOTHER AND THIS PROBLEM IS NOT RESOLVED YET ALMOST ON DAY 3 !!!!! WHERE IS YOUR PROFESSIONALISM? I AM JUST A SIMPLE CUSTOMER PURCHASING YOUR THEME AND UNTIL NOW, YOU HAVE BEEN SO DIFFICULT OF SENDING ME A URL TO DOWNLOAD. COME ON GUYS WE ARE ALL HUMAN RIGHT? PLEASE DO NOT SAY SYSTEMS AGAIN. I WANT THIS PROBLEM FIXED. AND PLEASE SEND ME THE URL TO DOWNLOAD THE THEMES THAT I HAVE PURCHASED. IS THAT TOOOOO DIFFICULT FOR YOU?????

I AM WAITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE SEND ME ANOTHER REASON AND REASON FOR NOT GIVING ME YOUR URL FOR ME TO DOWNLOAD THE THEMES. I AM OKAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

NOT SO HAPPY CUSTOMER,

Donny that one wasnt fair... u do know i did all i could so u can get ur download mail from Mobihand as fast as possible!!! Sometimes it can happed that u have to wait for Mobihands download mail but hey... that is not my fault!!!

i contact them about ur problem 4th time now and the only thing i can say is... they will get this right... just give them some time...
    02-11-09 04:35 AM
    You tell me what is FAIR and what is NOT FAIR now. I pay as soon as my order gets through. I emailed nicely about the problem that was 2 days ago. Now, Mobihand emailed me that they asked YOU to give me the URL.

NOW you tell me WHICH IS FAIR AND NOT FAIR?

You guys are POINTING FINGERS TO EACH OTHER... Now you tell me who should I listen to?

Here, let me share what MOBIHAND WROTE TO ME:
    -----------HERE IS WHAT MOBIHAND WROTE!------------
    Dear Developer,

Can you please assist Donny with the problem below and copy us on the reply so we know that this issue has been resolved?

Needs working OTA download. Please send to customer and fix OTA .cod files in MobiReach. Thank you.

Order: Order 770934
    Product Name: HD OSXLike theme version 1.01.02
    Product ID: 25501

--------

DUDE, tell me how much more time do YOU or THEY need? Mobihand asked you to FIX that, now from your LAST POST: "i contact them about ur problem 4th time now and the only thing i can say is... they will get this right... just give them some time..."

------------------------------------------------------------

What is the problem of letting me know the URL of the OTA FILES and let me download your nice theme and DONE...

Man, you are a nice person.. Neither do I nor yourself want this problem to fret over for too long.... right?

I am more than prepared to LOSE the 7 buckz
    02-11-09 04:54 AM
    GUYS.

NOT SO HAPPY CUSTOMER,

Well, while I can unerstand the frustration you are going through at this point...

Your placing blame on Hedone is totally misplaced, the mobihand system sometimes causes issues for a lot of customers, be it that they get caught up the credit system where your account is flagged for a while or that it just has issues in general, relax until it gets sorted out.

Blaming Hedone will not get you anywhere it's not as if he controls that system that sends out the URLS for customers, he's as much a victim to the mobihand system as you are a customer waiting for their download.

Do you really think Hedone wants to have the issue as well, of course not...but it's not totally up to him to be able to correct it for you, it require mobihands help as well and Hedone is one of the many theme developers who concentrates on customer care of these things, but not everything can be done in a new york minute.
    02-11-09 04:57 AM
    You tell me what is FAIR and what is NOT FAIR now. I pay as soon as my order gets through. I emailed nicely about the problem that was 2 days ago. Now, Mobihand emailed me that they asked YOU to give me the URL.

NOW you tell me WHICH IS FAIR AND NOT FAIR?

You guys are POINTING FINGERS TO EACH OTHER... Now you tell me who should I listen to?

Here, let me share what MOBIHAND WROTE TO ME:
    -----------HERE IS WHAT MOBIHAND WROTE!------------
    Dear Developer,

Can you please assist Donny with the problem below and copy us on the reply so we know that this issue has been resolved?

Needs working OTA download. Please send to customer and fix OTA .cod files in MobiReach. Thank you.

Order: Order 770934
    Product Name: HD OSXLike theme version 1.01.02
    Product ID: 25501

--------

DUDE, tell me how much more time do YOU or THEY need? Mobihand asked you to FIX that, now from your LAST POST: "i contact them about ur problem 4th time now and the only thing i can say is... they will get this right... just give them some time..."

------------------------------------------------------------

What is the problem of letting me know the URL of the OTA FILES and let me download your nice theme and DONE...

Man, you are a nice person.. Neither do I nor yourself want this problem to fret over for too long.... right?

I am more than prepared to LOSE the 7 buckz
    Look man... i dont have link to OTA download... I'm sorry but only Mobihand can provide that...

as i told u they will need to send u that link and they will... sometimes they just need some more time for that...
    02-11-09 05:07 AM
    THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR RESOLVING THE ISSUES.

I APOLOGIZE FOR ANY WRONG STATEMENTS THAT I HAVE ISSUED.

Again Thank you very much!

Kind Regards,
    Donny

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT HEDONE DESIGN'S FAULT AS THE DEVELOPER HAS ALREADY SUBMIT THE LINK TO MOBIHAND. THANK YOU VERY MUCHHH FOR LISTENING AND SPOT SHOOTING THE ISSUES!

WELL DONE HEDONE...

HONESTLY... I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOUR THEME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEHEHE

NOW HAPPY CUSTOMER,
    DONNY
    Last edited by commsecure; 02-11-09 at 10:30 AM. Reason: THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    02-11-09 10:23 AM
    THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR RESOLVING THE ISSUES.

I APOLOGIZE FOR ANY WRONG STATEMENTS THAT I HAVE ISSUED.

Again Thank you very much!

Kind Regards,
    Donny

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT HEDONE DESIGN'S FAULT AS THE DEVELOPER HAS ALREADY SUBMIT THE LINK TO MOBIHAND. THANK YOU VERY MUCHHH FOR LISTENING AND SPOT SHOOTING THE ISSUES!

WELL DONE HEDONE...

HONESTLY... I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOUR THEME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEHEHE

NOW HAPPY CUSTOMER,
    DONNY
    Well im glad we finally got trough this! I'm really sorry and i really can understand u as customer when u didn't get ur download link. if that were on me u would have it when u first contacted me...

I'm glad u told people here that this is not developers fault... and i hope others can now understand that too...

I really wish u will injoy this theme for a long time (or maybe just till next hedoneDesign is comming out!!!) .
    02-11-09 10:52 AM
    We have recently implemented a new feature in our product management system that makes it easier for developers to add themes and other products to the MobiHand catalog, and makes it easier for customers to make sure they are downloading the correct product. It involves creating a virtual product which groups a number of different 'flavors' of the product, such as a theme with different downloads for different devices. Unfortunately, in some cases the system is incorrectly delivering the virtual product rather than an actual product, and the user doesn't receive a link to downloadable product files. We are working hard right now to identify and fix this issue.

If this happens to you, please contact customersupport (at) mobihand (dot) com, and tell them which product you purchased, the device you need it for, and either the email address you used to purchase it, or the order number. Usually within minutes (max a few hours), our support team will provide a link to the files you need.

Sorry to all for the inconvenience, and to Hedone Hawker, who makes these great themes that so many people want!

-David
    MobiHand, Inc.
    02-11-09 01:29 PM
    Cool...

We are all at a happy ending, I suppose. Thank you so much for understanding me as a point as customer.

Again, I will still buy from you again in future!! that's for sure!! becozzz...

1. Hedonedesign theme is really COOL !
    2. mobihand is a cool company too !!!

adiozzz thanks alotzz
    02-11-09 06:45 PM
    Guys!!! Check on forum... we have new BETA testing OSXLike theme out and u can get it free with coupon published on this forum if ur one of first 40!!!
    02-12-09 03:12 PM
    which forum?
    02-12-09 04:34 PM
    oh that was for the storm version...
    02-12-09 04:35 PM
    yes... but yours (81xx) is comming soon too!!!
    02-12-09 05:01 PM
    wowwwwwww this is PEREFCT!!! when does 81xx come out????? i can't wait any longer!!
    02-12-09 05:29 PM
    wowwwwwww this is PEREFCT!!! when does 81xx come out????? i can't wait any longer!!
    LOL!!!! well it tooked a bit longer than expected... but next week for sure!!!
    02-12-09 05:37 PM
    next week?! damn i thought i'd be tinkering with it on my pearl by now! lol
    02-12-09 06:15 PM
    yes... it was the storm version... just a day or two more pls...
    02-15-09 03:46 PM
69 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD