Theme name: Hedone Design "OSXLike", "Se7en", "Sand" themes for Storm and 8900
    Theme author: Hedone Design
    Theme credits: Hedone Design
    Supported Device Model(s) and OS:
    - Storm
    - 8900 Curve
    Download Link(s):
    CrackBerry Store
    - Sand
    - OSXLike
    - Se7en
    (for detailed description u may check HedoneDesign)
    Theme Cost: 4$ till June 16 (normal price is 7$)

Description:
    In last few days we worked a lot on updated versions of OSXLike and Se7en theme for BlackBerry Storm. So now you can grab new version 2.01.01 of both themes for Storm.
    As we worked on updating this two themes for Storm we also made Se7en available for Curve 8900. We know its a bit late and that a lot of you asked for it time ago, but its finally here!
    We also decided to made some of our older themes available for new BlackBerries. So this time we present HedoneDesign Sand theme for Storm and Curve 8900.
    06-13-09 05:32 AM
    Hedone , I really want to buy this theme but have you tested this theme with OS 151 ?? Does the osx like theme work on OS 151 for storm ?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-13-09 07:08 PM
    Hedone , I really want to buy this theme but have you tested this theme with OS 151 ?? Does the osx like theme work on OS 151 for storm ?

Se7en is not compatible with 151. I learned the hard way.

I'm hoping for a quick revision for it as well... I'm havin some visual issues on .148 with it:

- darker blue box around all the homescreen icons looks a bit funny.
    - screen not vertically centered during phone use/dialing
    - 1XEV icon is just kinda floating by itself, would look MUCH better if added into the little black bars above it.

Don't let me stop you tho, overall its a great theme I got for $4.

06-13-09 11:57 PM
    Thanks for the reply ramair .... Hmmm I guess I'm gonna wait on this theme then .... I agree its great at 4$ ...but I want something that's gonna work with 151

06-14-09 03:33 PM
    true! as far as i know 151 OS have some problems with themes... but as i understand that is OS release problem... not themes...

let's wait for new OS release and we'll see.
    06-15-09 02:08 AM
    Well from now on this is new username from which you'll get news about our themes here on CB forum!
    02-15-10 11:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD