Theme name: HedoneDesign "Metalic" theme
    Theme author: HedoneDesign
    Theme credits: HedoneDesign
    Supported Device Model(s) and OS:
    - 8300, 8350, 8700, 8800, 8900, 9000, 9500, 9600, 9700,
    - OS 4.5 and UP (including OS 5.0)
    Download Link(s): CrackBerry store or u might wanna check for more info at HedoneDesign
    Theme Cost: 6.99$

Description:
    Metalic from HedoneDesign is designed for all who want to enjoy own wallpaper. Hidden icons, HomeScreen dimming… Theme on which you can use any background image, but you’ll still see all the data on HomeScreen.

Each version of this theme has different features, usability and appearance. Please thoroughly review the screenshots before purchasing.

The basic idea behind the new HedoneDesign Metalic Theme, the use of any background on HomeScreen. Irrespective of the background color, you’ll still be able to use and see all the data on HomeScreen. We add dimming of background while using icons and TodayPreview.

Theme is very fast and with six user defined icons on HomeScreen meet the needs of both the average and more demanding users. The speed and longer battery life were the foundation of this new design theme.

Overview of features on different models:

8350, 8500, 8900, 9000, 9600, 9700 series
    - Icons and dimming retrieve by “SPACE” key
    - Icons and dimming hide by “ESCAPE” key
    - A warning for battery on HomeScreen appears only when its below 20% of its capacity
    - A warning signal on HomeScreen is displayed only in case of problems with the signal
    - Accurate information about the battery and the signal can be checked on AppScreen

9500 series
    - Icons and dimming retrieve by clicking on the left part of the display
    - Icons and dimming hide by “ESCAPE” key
    - Other features are the same as in the above BlackBerry series (8900, 9000…)

8300, 8700, 8800 series
    - Not applicable to hide icons and does not apply display dimming

***THEME IS COMPATIBLE WITH OS 5.0***

***PLEASE CHECK FUNCTIONS PICTURE IN SCREENSHOTS TO SEE WHERE AND WHAT ARE ADDITIONAL (MultiFunction) BUTTONS IN THIS THEME*** ***BE AWARE THAT MULTIFUNCTION BUTTONS ARE ONLY AVAILABLE ON 8350, 8500, 8900, 9000, 9500, 9600, 9700 BLACKBERRY SERIES***

For support and information about themes, check the Help section on our website.
    02-15-10 11:16 AM
    One of my favourite themes. Not crazy about the default wall in this one. The real prize with this theme is using it with great full screen walls, especially with the hidden dock. I really like the simple and clean clock mid-right.

Though I just missed a sale, this was one of those theme purchases that I will never feel badly about paying full price.

If I had a wish for a small change, it would be for the wall to be unlocked for more screens - app, for example, and if I recall, lock screen.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    02-17-10 07:35 PM
    I think I am going to start reviewing these things in the forums - useful information even here (I posted them on the themes, but I don't know if they have to sacrifice a goat first *before* the reviews are posted, but it didn't "take" yet, so here we are, LOL).

More often than not, we find ourselves dealing with “minimalist” on the edge of things, at best. Most of them have 28 icons that look just like the other icons (which is fine should you find yourself at a genetics lab, mind you), but not acceptable when trying to find, quickly, what you need to access.

Metallic-based themes (given that almost NO electronic device can display metals as they would *actually* be) are, usually difficult at best. I, myself, enjoyed this theme on my 9000 *because* of it’s simplicity. Each theme (no matter the maker), *does* taking some getting used to. I have, however, discovered that these Hedone themes require a lot LESS to get used to. I don’t find that I have to sacrifice a goat to make it work for me. Mind, you like ANYthing that changes, you DO need to familiarize yourself, but once you do you, you will find that you use this theme quite a bit. The Metallic themes are, again, almost “Philip Glass” in minimalism, but UNlike Philips Glass music, you might actually find yourself enjoying dealing with them (NOT that, mind you, I *don’t* enjoy his music, it’s just that, this NOT being the “1970’s,” I am, apparently, not on enough inebriates to enjoy them *properly* ((laugh)).

You will find that this theme, as with most Hendone themes, is easily customized, and easily “dealt with.” If it takes you more than 10 minutes to take ANY theme to where you need to (moving and customizing things, etc), then, quite frankly, it becomes a waste of time. I have spent up to 7 (seven) minutes customizing any of my Hedone-specific themes and that was *WITH* interruptions.

FOR MORE WALLPAPERS - I know that Zedge.net has a BUNCH of metallic wallpapers and such you could use to replace the default one in this one and they'd look great, I'm sure...
    03-22-10 11:52 AM
    Your themes are awesome. Hedone. Big Fan!!
    06-01-10 01:22 AM
    Hi guys,

Just got this theme and gotta say that I really like it! However, I need some help. On the top left corner of the home screen, I'm seeing an "A" icon and don't know how to get rid of it. I've seen that other people using this theme have posted screenshots of their home screen and that Icon isn't there.

How do I hide it?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

06-10-10 06:31 PM
    On your keyboard, press the aA button, which is for capitalizing letters and such. Should get rid of the icon for you.
    06-10-10 06:33 PM
    Hi, thanks for your response. It's not the capitalize key, what I meant to say it's that this theme is displaying a silver icon on the top left corner of the home screen with a capital A.

06-10-10 07:10 PM
    Wild guess here:
    Is your alarm set? "A" could be for your alarm clock.
    06-10-10 07:18 PM
    Wild guess here:
    Is your alarm set? "A" could be for your alarm clock.
    Bingo! How come I didn't think of that? Just disabled the alarm clock and the "A" icon's gone.

Thanks, tellsells!

06-11-10 06:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD