Theme name: Hedone Design "FutureX" theme
    Theme author: Hedone Design
    Theme credits: Hedone Design
    Supported Device Model(s) and OS:
    - Bold, Curve (83xx models) 4.5OS, all 8800 models 4.5 OS, 8900 Curve, Storm
    Download Link(s): CrackBerry Store or go to HedoneDesign for more informations
    Theme Cost: 6.99$

Description:
    New theme, called FutureX was build with one main idea: How to get more than 10 buttons on home screen without animation that will slow down your BlackBerry and still get theme to be wallpaper friendly?!
    We made it! FutureX theme has 15 in 3″ buttons! You can customize buttons you wanna have in each group your self as you can change wallpaper to any you would like to have! Every of three group can be customized so that you get as fast as possible to aplication you want!
    Theme is made for all new devices (Bold, Storm, 8900 Curve) and 83xx, 88xx and 87xx BlackBerries (they dont include grouping and have only 5 buttons on homescreen)
    07-08-09 08:46 AM
    ...you really need to address the issue of having very light grey text against a white background on the "call in progress" screen, and, with at least one of my applications, some popups. It's nearly unreadable.
    07-14-09 07:04 AM
    I purchased HD FutureX theme for my BB Curve 8330.
    Is there anywhere I can read a manual or instructions?
    I am having problems setting it up so the main menu will not block the screen in the center...
    thanks!
    07-31-09 11:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD