It will be difficult to find a similar theme on the market. Attractive, carefully designed and fast theme that will change your BlackBerry Smartphone in an attractive, fast, and (of course) an excellent device.

Theme name: HedoneDesign FAON theme
    Theme author: HedoneDesign
    Theme credits: HedoneDesign

Download Link(s): CrackBerry store or u might wanna check for more info at HedoneDesign.
    Price: 6.99$

Special futures:
    - User customizable HomeScreen Icons,
    - Custome battery and signal meters,

Description:
    This theme is based on four basic predefined icons which will give you access to the most common applications that you use on your BlackBerry. For faster access to you calendar events, new messages … we added a small, two-line TodayPreview.

In addition to these four icons on the homescreen, you can set an additional 6 User defined icons. These are located in a beautifully shaped central ring in which you navigate them up and down. For all the features of this theme, see “Functions Screen” which shows functionality of this theme.

Attractive blue and interesting silver icons… attractive design and the accuracy of designers from HedoneDesign makes this theme something that you have to have on your BlackBerry Smartphone.

Suported devices:
    8900 4.6OS
    8900 5.0OS
    9000 4.6OS
    9000 5.0OS
    9500 4.7OS
    9500 5.0OS
    9600 4.7OS
    9600 5.0OS
    9700 5.0OS
    Last edited by HedoneDesign; 03-26-10 at 04:48 AM.
    03-26-10 04:42 AM
    That looks awesome. Good job.
    03-28-10 03:44 PM
    none for us 8530/8520 users ?
    03-28-10 03:48 PM
    Faon

“Faon” – The name sounds like some strange, foreign, powerful (yet, somehow sexy and strangely attractive) ancient (and potentially EEEEVIL – say it out loud with me – EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVIL) GOD, and you need to make sure you say GOD as that you are wielding a scepter (with a huge stone –and let’s not forget LOTS AND LOTS OF SKULLS – who doesn’t LOVE skulls – carved into it). But… It means “Fawn” or “Faune” (the mythical creature, who sadly, doesn’t have that previously mentioned scepter…or…even MORE sadly…the skulls…I like skulls…), I suppose, it could mean “я злейший кальмар,” which, as you know, is Russian for “I am an evil squid” (that is for my Slovenian friend and that, unfortunately, is the closest *I* can come to speaking Slovenian). But… I digress… Ahahaha!

Back to FAON THE TERRIBLE! (If any of you have read my writings before, you should NOT be at all surprised that I write this crap, so don’t look so shocked…yes, I can see you…and that awful outfit…)

Looking at it when I first installed I thought – what the ****** am I supposed to do with THIS? TRUST ME – it’s not nearly as complicated as it looks (keep in mind that I have the mechanical aptitude of a jellyfish, which as you know, generally, don’t work as mechanics, FYI) and less patience than a brown bear (I am from Alaska – I know this).

“It will be difficult to find a similar theme on the market” is an understatement. “Elicite” is the *ONLY* other theme designer of this caliber (keep in mind, *with* Hedone, this makes TWO thus far – I am not saying that others are untalented, but Hedone and Elicite are the “standard by which others are judged” and I, as one who has put out FAAAR too much money on themes, know this firsthand) and even THEY don’t have anything LIKE this. *I* always try and keep an eye out for anything interesting or different (and, at the same time, will keep me from EATING my Blackberry – not terribly tasty…don’t believe me? Take a lick and get back to me…).

Faon is simple even though it LOOKS complicated. Give it 30 minutes to USE it (and I am not talking about one of those wimpy Blackberry users who still have 38 applications installed, 33,702 messages unchecked in their “superhooker” Hotmail account and only have the silly thing “because it was free”). I am talking about the Blackberry user who isn’t afraid to knock someone down, walk off a cliff or break a nose running into something at the mall because they can’t be bothered with looking up from “La Machina Nera” (which is Italian for “The Black Machine” – which is what I call mine). I am not saying this is not for the novitiate or casual user, because, it really is, but… the theme is WELL-EXECUTED. It is clean and INCREDIBLY useful. The layout on the main-screen consists of the Messages, Phone, Calendar, and Browser buttons (I swear…if one more ***** puts “MediaNET” on the home-screen…straight to the moon, ALICE! - **WHY** do we have that on these horrifically expensive devices again?), which (CONFESS! CONFESS!) is *truly* what most of us use.

The thing I *so* miss (unless I’m just not seeing it, but I’ve hired young people to look at it for me and they don’t see it, either) is the battery meter on the main-screen, but… I don’t think it actually *could* be crammed on there (and I have a 9700, so, in THEORY, there *is* enough room to put whatever CAN be put on a BB at the moment…). HOWEVER – the battery meter *DOES* display when it’s yellow (which is RIM-speak for “you have 21 seconds”).
    03-29-10 01:42 AM
    We are *NOT* 12-year-olds, Crackberry! And *you* my friends, are *not* the Wal-Mart of the Blackberry world (who like to do childish and pedantic things like having "Jewel," yes, the little waifish singer, and "Annie Lennox" edited for using NAUGHTY WORDS. Anyone who has *EVER* used anything using electricity (outside of Phyllis Diller and anyone nearing 173 years old...you know...like half of Hollywood, but they are mostly mechanical and plastic...like Darth Vader baby dolls...or something like that anyway...).

I am *unbelievably* horrified by this. I used horrible words like that place where bad people are supposed to go if they sin according to any Christian religion (I dare NOT speak it's name here, apparently - god help us if we offend someone...anyone...??).

Now...

How many of us should be in homes for the mentally deficient and are not adult enough to use words that have been part of the REGULAR English vernacular and common speech (even the highly-uptight American television system for anyone who has *dared* step over a U.S. border and turn on the TV), oh say, for the last ONE HUNDRED (or so) YEARS?!?

A little creative editing and, POOF! I feel like an outlaw... So...where *did* I put that John Dillinger outfit, anyway? Ah... yep...right here... next to the Avril Lavigne combat doll...
    Last edited by khorsia; 03-29-10 at 01:55 AM.
    03-29-10 01:52 AM
    none for us 8530/8520 users ?
    sorry... but no... its not 8520 compatible...
    03-31-10 04:24 AM
    We are *NOT* 12-year-olds, Crackberry! And *you* my friends, are *not* the Wal-Mart of the Blackberry world (who like to do childish and pedantic things like having "Jewel," yes, the little waifish singer, and "Annie Lennox" edited for using NAUGHTY WORDS. Anyone who has *EVER* used anything using electricity (outside of Phyllis Diller and anyone nearing 173 years old...you know...like half of Hollywood, but they are mostly mechanical and plastic...like Darth Vader baby dolls...or something like that anyway...).

I am *unbelievably* horrified by this. I used horrible words like that place where bad people are supposed to go if they sin according to any Christian religion (I dare NOT speak it's name here, apparently - god help us if we offend someone...anyone...??).

Now...

How many of us should be in homes for the mentally deficient and are not adult enough to use words that have been part of the REGULAR English vernacular and common speech (even the highly-uptight American television system for anyone who has *dared* step over a U.S. border and turn on the TV), oh say, for the last ONE HUNDRED (or so) YEARS?!?

A little creative editing and, POOF! I feel like an outlaw... So...where *did* I put that John Dillinger outfit, anyway? Ah... yep...right here... next to the Avril Lavigne combat doll...
    i cant help my self... im laughing as crazy cow when im reading your posts!!! ))))))
    03-31-10 04:26 AM
    This is a really nice them but boy is it a memory hog, lose a lot of memory throughout the course of the day running it.
    03-31-10 02:41 PM
    This is a really nice them but boy is it a memory hog, lose a lot of memory throughout the course of the day running it.
    can you please specify you device or even better, mail our helpdesk with info on OS, BB model so we can check out what's up with this.
    04-01-10 03:00 AM
    can you please specify you device or even better, mail our helpdesk with info on OS, BB model so we can check out what's up with this.
    OS 5.0.0.554 on Bold 9000. Not using it now so I can't give exact figures on the memory drop but the day I purchased and installed and rebooted I had about 33MB free and was down to around 20 several hours later. Had previously been running the stock theme for a few days straight without a reboot holding at around 28MB.
    04-01-10 11:03 AM
    khorsia... histerical

hh... for some reason waited to buy this one longer than I usually do to buy a new HD theme. Don't know why I did but this truly is unique. Very clean home screen, but comprehensive in terms of information displayed and available. The only thing I would like changed is on the lock screen. one line shows bottom left side and overflow into "today" section bottom right. Looks very wierd. Would be better for all "user info" lines to display bottom left, regardless of how many user info lines a person uses.
    04-03-10 10:02 AM
    The thing I *so* miss (unless Im just not seeing it, but Ive hired young people to look at it for me and they dont see it, either) is the battery meter on the main-screen, but I dont think it actually *could* be crammed on there (and I have a 9700, so, in THEORY, there *is* enough room to put whatever CAN be put on a BB at the moment). HOWEVER the battery meter *DOES* display when its yellow (which is RIM-speak for you have 21 seconds).
    Well I had to put on my Minnie Mouse Thinking Cap/Riding Helmet on this morning and, just like accidentally copping a feel on someone while walking through a pitch-black room (I do that), VVVVVOILA! It appeared. Most theme makers SSSLAP an icon (usually generic icon # 126 or "that's a tomato or is that a Salvador Dali with a motion blur," or my fave we've-totally-recycled-everything-about-this-icon-from-the-last-theme-we-made) on the screen over a lovely looking background and call it done, masterpiece (or on one strange occasion, "Harold" - *don't* asktrust me on this one).

I supposed I *should* be getting to the !@#&$ point here soon, huh? If you look on the outer right and left hand edges to the "Ringalactic Navigation Wheel" you will note an arrow on either side of it with thin, red lines beneath those arrows. The left-side is for the power-level (mine is whispering "rosebud" at me at the moment) and the right-side is your signal strength (especially useful for those of us in need of transmitting important invasion data back to the Mother-Ship (which, I'm told, is lost somewhere on highway 35 at the moment).

Annnnnywaaay GAZE INTO THE BLACKBERRY NOW. You will feel it looking back at you (this is my morning ritual for anyone who is interested) and move about the house with it in your hand while never breaking eye-to-screen contact. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAnnnnnd. HUZZAH! You will see them move. And all is well and at peace with the world once more. Go into the light, Carol-Ann, gooooo intooooo the liiiiight..
    04-05-10 06:14 AM
    Simple, clean, nice!
    04-23-10 11:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD