Theme author: HedoneDesign
    Theme credits: HedoneDesign

Supported Device Model(s) and OS:
    - 8100, 8200, 8300, 8350, 8700, 8800, 8900, 9000, 9500, 9600, 9700,
    - OS 4.5 and UP (including OS 5.0)
    Download Link(s): Crackberry Store or check HedoneDesign for more info
    Theme Cost: 6.99$

Description:
    This time we have prepared a special theme that will satisfy even the most demanding users of BlackBerry smartphone. And you can use it on BlackBerries from 8100 to 9700 series.

Metallic blue color on high-quality leather, beautifully designed form and fast navigation. Unobtrusive, nice included battery and signal meters.

Theme design is drawn to the pixel accurate, but we also take account of the fall of light and intensity and brightness of BlackBerry display. Even the icon for the alarm and battery charging (A and B) are sited to act friendly and unobtrusive.

Theme is different from model to model, so thoroughly inspect the screenshots and see what functions are supported for your BlackBerry. 8100, 8300, 8700 and 8800 series have the battery and signal meters separate from the circular navigation. Other series have meters within the circular navigation, as shown in the theme functions screen.
    03-05-10 11:06 AM
    03-08-10 10:18 AM
    I’m wondering if the grey text that some people are experiencing *might* be in whatever screen type that particular model of BB has. *I* have a Bold 9700 and the text in this theme is quite clear but I’ve noted that I, generally speaking, can see the icons, images, etc., much more clearly than I could on my 9000.

For those of you who have had, in the past (as I know most of us *have*) circular themes on their devices and had problems with them making you want to experiment with the water-resistance on your BB (or whatever BlackBerry Death you choose), this one doesn’t suffer from the things they normally do – which is total loss of “direction” (wherein you move your trackball/pad in one direction and the selection seems to go where ever IT thinks you should be going) and, usually being all “spitfire and flash” with little or no regard to the functionality of the theme itself. Even though my BB is my entertainment device (music, video, games, etc), I don’t DO well with themes that aren’t thought-through or are designed with the idea that you might not *possibly* be doing ANYTHING ELSE WHATSOEVER and need to spend all of your time reacting to quirks in either loose or messy code/programming or the fact that the assembly of the theme appears, on a functional level, seems to have been done and polished in Photoshop.

If you get it – you will use it. *Rather* than getting it, installing it, trying to use it and then uninstalling it because your theme is requiring to be RE-active rather than PRO-active.
    03-29-10 12:42 AM
    Im wondering if the grey text that some people are experiencing *might* be in whatever screen type that particular model of BB has. *I* have a Bold 9700 and the text in this theme is quite clear but Ive noted that I, generally speaking, can see the icons, images, etc., much more clearly than I could on my 9000.

For those of you who have had, in the past (as I know most of us *have*) circular themes on their devices and had problems with them making you want to experiment with the water-resistance on your BB (or whatever BlackBerry Death you choose), this one doesnt suffer from the things they normally do which is total loss of direction (wherein you move your trackball/pad in one direction and the selection seems to go where ever IT thinks you should be going) and, usually being all spitfire and flash with little or no regard to the functionality of the theme itself. Even though my BB is my entertainment device (music, video, games, etc), I dont DO well with themes that arent thought-through or are designed with the idea that you might not *possibly* be doing ANYTHING ELSE WHATSOEVER and need to spend all of your time reacting to quirks in either loose or messy code/programming or the fact that the assembly of the theme appears, on a functional level, seems to have been done and polished in Photoshop.

If you get it you will use it. *Rather* than getting it, installing it, trying to use it and then uninstalling it because your theme is requiring to be RE-active rather than PRO-active.
    03-29-10 12:43 AM
    If you get it you will use it. *Rather* than getting it, installing it, trying to use it and then uninstalling it because your theme is requiring to be RE-active rather than PRO-active.
    thanx man!!! im really glad u love it!!!!
    03-31-10 03:27 AM
    Thank you Hedone. its worth every dime i spend
    04-22-10 12:14 AM
    Im wondering if the grey text that some people are experiencing *might* be in whatever screen type that particular model of BB has. *I* have a Bold 9700 and the text in this theme is quite clear but Ive noted that I, generally speaking, can see the icons, images, etc., much more clearly than I could on my 9000.

For those of you who have had, in the past (as I know most of us *have*) circular themes on their devices and had problems with them making you want to experiment with the water-resistance on your BB (or whatever BlackBerry Death you choose), this one doesnt suffer from the things they normally do which is total loss of direction (wherein you move your trackball/pad in one direction and the selection seems to go where ever IT thinks you should be going) and, usually being all spitfire and flash with little or no regard to the functionality of the theme itself. Even though my BB is my entertainment device (music, video, games, etc), I dont DO well with themes that arent thought-through or are designed with the idea that you might not *possibly* be doing ANYTHING ELSE WHATSOEVER and need to spend all of your time reacting to quirks in either loose or messy code/programming or the fact that the assembly of the theme appears, on a functional level, seems to have been done and polished in Photoshop.

What in gods name are you talking about?
    04-25-10 11:47 AM
    What in gods name are you talking about?
    ha ha ha ha ha ha ha now you two really did make my day!!! oh and hey Calx... can u sen my your mail? prv msg... i've lost it...
    09-09-10 06:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD