Theme author: Hedone Design
    Theme credits: Hedone Design
    Supported Device Model(s):
    8900, 9000, 9500, 9600 series
    Download Link(s): CB Store, also check HedoneDesign for ExpansionPack
    Theme Cost: 6.99$

Description:
    Professional and elegant multifunction theme from HedoneDesign
    The new professional theme which has arisen as an upgrade of bestseller Digital theme. Because of additional options and features we have just named it DigitalPro.
    The theme provides quick access to practically all the applications you use, right from HomeScreen.
    DigitalPro is build for 8900, 9000, 9500 and 9600 BlackBerry series and is made in two versions:
    - V1 (in addition to the rapid access icons in the main menu has 6 user customizable icons)
    - V2 (in addition to the rapid access icons in the main menu has 10 scrolling user customizable icons)

Both versions have two additional buttons. Battery meter is also a button to access Options and signal meter, which is a button for access to Manage Connections.
    09-10-09 09:46 AM
    I really like Digital, so this purchase will be virtually automatic.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-10-09 07:28 PM
    I really like Digital, so this purchase will be virtually automatic.

glad u love it!
    09-12-09 10:52 AM
    Free yes. $7 no.

09-12-09 12:41 PM
    Free yes. $7 no.

I know "digital" was well worth the purchase. Great well designed. All elements work together. Very professional. Haven't gotten around to buying pro yet but definitely will.

09-12-09 04:55 PM
    Does one purchase get you both versions of the theme, or do they have to be purchased separately?
    09-12-09 05:43 PM
    Does one purchase get you both versions of the theme, or do they have to be purchased separately?
    those are two different themes... one with animated main menu and one without it. u get the version u want.
    09-12-09 05:45 PM
    hedone

ive purchased 4 of you themes in the past and watched your video on the pro, the only thing you video didnt show was if
    four icons on the left were user changeable, never showed this part only the scrolling dock up top, this has kept me from getting the pro as i also recently gotten digital.
    thx nice work
    09-12-09 06:15 PM
    Looks slick. I really like it.
    09-12-09 06:17 PM
    hedone

ive purchased 4 of you themes in the past and watched your video on the pro, the only thing you video didnt show was if
    four icons on the left were user changeable, never showed this part only the scrolling dock up top, this has kept me from getting the pro as i also recently gotten digital.
    thx nice work
    hey... sorry man... forgot to show that... sure... all icons are user customizable... those 4 (on 8900 and 9630) and 3 (bold) on the left side too...
    09-12-09 06:57 PM
    hey... sorry man... forgot to show that... sure... all icons are user customizable... those 4 (on 8900 and 9630) and 3 (bold) on the left side too...
    thx you for info
    09-12-09 07:51 PM
    Hope you are going to send out your usual notice with a discout code to your repeat customers!
    09-12-09 09:30 PM
    How about a sale 24hr one ??? Price is expnsive for theme ... Throw a promotion together

09-13-09 06:55 AM
    Damn good theme man. I've had some themes with scrolling menus before and they grind the Berry to a halt. This is slick and doesn't suffer from any slowdown. Well worth the purchase.

Nicely done.
    09-13-09 07:31 PM
    Very nice looking theme. Well done!
    09-13-09 08:04 PM
    Hope you are going to send out your usual notice with a discout code to your repeat customers!
    sure... but this time with no coupon... u have promotion out... starting today!!! this time for 3.99 only!!!

How about a sale 24hr one ??? Price is expnsive for theme ... Throw a promotion together

hey... well promotion is out... 3.99...
    09-14-09 07:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD