Theme name: Hedone Design "Digital" theme
    Theme author: Hedone Design
    Theme credits: Hedone Design
    Supported Device Model(s):
    8100, 8200, 8300, 8350, 8500, 8700, 8800, 8900, 9000, 9500, 9600 series
    Download Link(s): CB store, also check HedoneDesign for ExpansionPack
    Theme Cost: 6.99$

Description:
    Sharp designed theme with clear icons and elegant look. Comes with eight wallpapers in Expansion Pack! (Get it from our theme store)

New theme Digital from HedoneDesign is build for 8100, 8200, 8300, 8350, 8500, 8700, 8800, 8900, 9000, 9500 and 9600 BlackBerry series.

Elegant and simple, however sophisticated and advanced HedoneDesign Digital theme combines fast performance of your BlackBerry, usability, reliability, yet graphic sophistication and as many as eight color backgrounds, that will change your blackberry to exactly that image that best suits you.

Higher models (8900, 9000, 9500 and 9600 series) allows the closure of navigation panel (icons) on homescreen. That allows you to have a better view on the desired wallpaper. The higher series have enabled a quick navigation to specific content. You can quickly get to the button for clock (alarm), options and manage network connections, as is reflected in the attached image.

Eight different colored backgrounds can be downloaded free of charge from HedoneDesign website.
    Last edited by hedone.hawker; 08-31-09 at 08:59 AM.
    08-28-09 02:44 AM
    My menus look pretty bad (and some text in popup windows). It looks like bleed through from the background or anti-aliasing gone awry.

Bold 4.6.0.297
    08-28-09 06:17 PM
    Good luck, hedone don't give a crap what customers got to say. All he cares about is getting paid

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-29-09 04:41 AM
    My menus look pretty bad (and some text in popup windows). It looks like bleed through from the background or anti-aliasing gone awry.

Bold 4.6.0.297
    Hey man! new version is on the way! u'll be able to get it in a day or two! menus on Bold are really not as good as on other models.

thanx for info!
    08-29-09 01:39 PM
    Good luck, hedone don't give a crap what customers got to say. All he cares about is getting paid

thanx youngspider... really nice of u! i'm glad we have someone who cares about us that much!
    08-29-09 01:40 PM
    Your themes are so cool all the way..
    Another masterpiece..Great jobs H.H.
    08-29-09 02:20 PM
    Puchased this theme today. Really like the icons and the backbrounds. Nice being able to switch colors anytime I want !! Nice touch !

However, I can't read the Hidden Today (Calendar) portion at all. It's white text on a white backbround. It's also a bit blury. Am I missing something here?

Can this be fixed? Maybe change to black text?
    08-29-09 10:27 PM
    Well what can you say, when a lot (lost count) of months ago you said you would update the se7en theme for the 83xx series? I've purchased 5 themes from you and still waiting for an update that should take no more than 5 minute for a "professional" like you. I also putchased the theme "TPXpert" emailed you about the menu bar not being visable on aim/yahoo and nothing. Talk about satesfying a customer

08-30-09 04:45 AM
    look sgreat thanks a lot
    08-30-09 07:19 AM
    Problem please HELP!

I added an email account to my 9530 and for some reason the new email icon doesn't use the themed icon only the default Storm icon. I tried reseting the theme and doing a battery pull and both didn't do anything. I have this theme on two phones 8330 and 9530. I also tried to delete one of my email accounts then reinstalled the account and sure enough, default Storm icon no themed icon. Now I have two email accounts with no theme and one with (3 accounts total).

It's on the 9530 that this is happening I haven't tried it on the 8330, I'm afraid to. Can you please tell me if there is a way to get my email icon theme back? This needs to be fixed.

Thanks!
    08-30-09 03:51 PM
    Problem please HELP!

I added an email account to my 9530 and for some reason the new email icon doesn't use the themed icon only the default Storm icon. I tried reseting the theme and doing a battery pull and both didn't do anything. I have this theme on two phones 8330 and 9530. I also tried to delete one of my email accounts then reinstalled the account and sure enough, default Storm icon no themed icon. Now I have two email accounts with no theme and one with (3 accounts total).

It's on the 9530 that this is happening I haven't tried it on the 8330, I'm afraid to. Can you please tell me if there is a way to get my email icon theme back? This needs to be fixed.

Thanks!
    I recently add e-mail account too... and same thing happened to my 8900 too. i added Gmail account with new features that are now available for gmail.
    when i try to add classic e-mail account that doesnt happened, just on gmail.
    is that the thing with u too!?
    08-31-09 07:22 AM
    Well what can you say, when a lot (lost count) of months ago you said you would update the se7en theme for the 83xx series? I've purchased 5 themes from you and still waiting for an update that should take no more than 5 minute for a "professional" like you. I also putchased the theme "TPXpert" emailed you about the menu bar not being visable on aim/yahoo and nothing. Talk about satesfying a customer

Hey man!

well yes, i said we will update Se7en and we did update Se7en for Storm, version that had to be updated.
    We tried to contact some of software producers about problem with menu bar in some third part apps and some of them didn't realize yet, that they can not use their own menus and themed text on it. that is the problem in TPXpert!
    I hope they will update versions of apps with themed menus and text or update them with their own menus and text.
    08-31-09 07:25 AM
    New, updated version 1.01.02 for BOLD (9000 series) is out!!! log in to store where u got ur theme and download latest version. text on menus and dialog boxes are now visible as they should be and are on other BB series.
    08-31-09 07:28 AM
    Now you can get this theme for your 8100 and 8200 Blackberry series too!!!!!
    08-31-09 08:58 AM
    New, updated version 1.01.02 for BOLD (9000 series) is out!!! log in to store where u got ur theme and download latest version. text on menus and dialog boxes are now visible as they should be and are on other BB series.
    I just downloaded the latest version, still having the same problem. I've got the Tour and the text on the hidden today part of the theme is still white text on a white background. Impossible to read. Also, on the dialog box's, the text is too large for the size of the box. Words are getting truncated.
    08-31-09 11:26 AM
    I just downloaded the latest version, still having the same problem. I've got the Tour and the text on the hidden today part of the theme is still white text on a white background. Impossible to read. Also, on the dialog box's, the text is too large for the size of the box. Words are getting truncated.
    u wasn't able to download latest version for Tour... only Bolds version is updated.
    08-31-09 12:41 PM
    u wasn't able to download latest version for Tour... only Bolds version is updated.
    Are you going to fix the Tour version?
    08-31-09 12:59 PM
    hedone.hawker,

Yes, it was the gmail with the new enhanced plug-in, but only on the storm. My Curve, which already had the new plug-in, is using the Digital theme icon. I was going to delete that account (Curve) and re-install it but I don't think I will anymore.

Is this something that can be fixed? I really want my Storm's main menu to use all theme icons.

Thanks.

08-31-09 09:20 PM
    Hey man!

well yes, i said we will update Se7en and we did update Se7en for Storm, version that had to be updated.
    We tried to contact some of software producers about problem with menu bar in some third part apps and some of them didn't realize yet, that they can not use their own menus and themed text on it. that is the problem in TPXpert!
    I hope they will update versions of apps with themed menus and text or update them with their own menus and text.
    exactly, you updated the version for the storm, not for the 83xx series.
    09-01-09 02:12 AM
    Hedone, thanks so much for taking care of the problem I was having. Really appreciate it.
    09-02-09 08:04 PM
    Is there any updates?

09-04-09 09:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD