06-03-09 04:50 AM
26 12
tools

Theme name: Hedone Design "OSXLike" theme
    Theme author: Hedone Design
    Theme credits: Hedone Design and some material from Screens of OSX
    Supported Device Model(s) and OS:
    - Bold, Curve (83xx models) 4.5OS, all 8800 models 4.5 OS, 82xx (Pearl Flip) and 81xx 4.5OS
    Download Link(s): HedoneDesign
    Theme Cost: FREE FOR FIRST 40 DOWNLOADERS (read this post to find out more) - 7$

Description:

Hey there Storm users!!! Finally we can offer you first Storm Theme we made! At this time this is Beta theme and if you wanna buy it that is all up on you!!!

But we decided that we will offer first 40 themes free on our site!!! What you have to do to get this theme free?! Use mail helpdesk@hedonedesign.com and write us what you think of this theme and how it works so we get feedback about Storm themes.

We really wanna get Storm themes as good as possible and that is why we are giving away this first 40 themes! WE NEED YOUR OPINION!!!

To get this theme free you have to come to HedoneDesign as fast as possible and use this coupon to get it free: StormBetaOSXLike

IMPORTANT: only first 40 of you will get this theme free with the coupon!!!! Also have in mind that this is product we still need to upgrade!!!
    02-12-09 04:04 PM
    Think I was the 1st out of 40 to get it free.
    Seems very bright, clean, and the icons graphics are colorful and detailed.
    when i locke the screen, a big window covers up most of the wallpaper. Love the new top bar.
    02-12-09 04:16 PM
    Got it. Thanks. Great Quality.
    02-12-09 04:18 PM
    Hey guys... that was fast... i weven raised number from 40 to 100... but god!!! i didnt know there is so many Storm users already!!!

well... coupons are out... sorry!!!
    02-12-09 04:38 PM
    Does that helpdesk addy work? I tried e-mailing my feedback and it came back undeliverable.

Great theme. Just wish it had a game controller instead of a plain folder. Other than that it is great. Thanks
    02-12-09 04:46 PM
    This is a very solid theme. Very clean. Thank you for the download!
    02-12-09 05:26 PM
    They are gone again...
    02-12-09 05:27 PM
    I sent this as an e-mail, but I'll post it here as well:

Thank you for the opportunity to try this theme free. I spent a lot
    of time going through it and here's what I found:

-----------------------------------

1) When changing the sound profiles, the sound icon at the top doesn't
    change. It would be cool if when on vibrate/silent no sound lines
    were coming out of the speaker, and on higher volumes, more lines came
    out of the speaker.

2) When locked, the lightning wallpaper comes up on portrait, and the
    default RIM blue wallpaper comes up on landscape. I think the blue
    OSX wallpaper should come up for both.

3) When locked on landscape mode the key and owner name don't appear
    in the message box. I'm not sure if that's intentional or not.

4) In some menus, such as the sound profiles, the black bar and black
    font make it impossible to read which one you're hovering over. Not a
    huge problem, but can still be changed.

5) Also in sound profiles, the Medium choice doesn't have a custom icon.

6) It would be cool to have your contacts show up on Today style
    similar to messages and calendar events

7) When in folders the top area is black. I'm not sure if that's how
    you intended it, but I think it should be same format as everything
    else (whitish/gray)

8) Overall performance is a little slow. But I think that's more of a
    OS problem than a theme problem.

Other than that I definitely think it's cool. Any chance that those
    of us testing the free version will get to upgrade for free as well?
    02-12-09 07:47 PM
    Why doesn't my theme look like the sample? The expansion pack?
    Last edited by 312; 02-12-09 at 08:37 PM.
    02-12-09 08:33 PM
    The one in the sample has everything highlighted. If you highlight an icon a gray square goes around it. That one just has the gray square around all of them. That's the only difference.
    02-12-09 09:26 PM
    OK guys... 8900 Curve theme is available!!!! check screens on hedonedesign.com
    02-13-09 12:57 PM
    I missed out on all the "freeness" but it's well worth the money!

Just a couple of questions:

Can the home screen background behind the icons be set to transparent or at least translucent? And is there a way to change the lock screen? It seems to default to the BB Lightning wallpaper.

EDIT:

The home screen menu is only transparent when you have only one row of icons. Once you have two rows, a grey background is present. Am I doing something wrong?
    Last edited by rwecked; 02-14-09 at 10:56 AM.
    02-14-09 09:05 AM
    is this an OTA theme? I'm a Rook. in this BB world.
    02-14-09 02:32 PM
    is this an OTA theme? I'm a Rook. in this BB world.
    You can have it either e-mailed to your phone, texted to your phone, or you can do it through your PC.

The e-mail and text are OTA
    02-14-09 03:20 PM

- Bold, Curve (83xx models) 4.5OS, all 8800 models 4.5 OS, 82xx (Pearl Flip) and 81xx 4.5OS
    Theme Cost: FREE FOR FIRST 40 DOWNLOADERS (read this post to find out more) - 7$

Description:

Hey there Storm users!!! Finally we can offer you first Storm Theme we made! At this time this is Beta theme and if you wanna buy it that is all up on you!!!

But we decided that we will offer first 40 themes free on our site!!! What you have to do to get this theme free?! Use mail helpdesk@hedonedesign.com and write us what you think of this theme and how it works so we get feedback about Storm themes.

We really wanna get Storm themes as good as possible and that is why we are giving away this first 40 themes! WE NEED YOUR OPINION!!!

To get this theme free you have to come to HedoneDesign as fast as possible and use this coupon to get it free: StormBetaOSXLike

IMPORTANT: only first 40 of you will get this theme free with the coupon!!!! Also have in mind that this is product we still need to upgrade!!!
    WHOAAA.. THIS IS BETTER THAN PIMPMYBERRY, did you know that??
    02-14-09 05:58 PM
    I missed out on the 40 freebies.... wish I hadn't. I paid for it, then ended up uninstalling it because of the light background on the apps screen. I had a really hard time seeing 3rd party apps that adopted the precision style like Viigo, Google Maps, Youtube, Instango etc.

Oh well, it was only 7.00

Nice work though, I just dont think a light background is the best idea on the apps screen where it cant be changed by the user.
    02-14-09 07:31 PM
    Extremely nice.. I hope you guys are making a millions.. haha for $7... I would buy ten of them.. And I love it.. now I have to explore the Expansion Packs
    02-14-09 07:54 PM
    I missed out on the 40 freebies.... wish I hadn't. I paid for it, then ended up uninstalling it because of the light background on the apps screen. I had a really hard time seeing 3rd party apps that adopted the precision style like Viigo, Google Maps, Youtube, Instango etc.

Oh well, it was only 7.00

Nice work though, I just dont think a light background is the best idea on the apps screen where it cant be changed by the user.
    im really sorry to hear that... and yes... some icons are made only for dark backgrounds... i hope in the future we will be able to change those 3rd party icons too... it would be nice if u can change icons by ur self...
    02-15-09 04:39 PM
    does someone have the bg for this? i changed the home page to 1 row and now i have the lightning bolt bg
    02-17-09 05:24 PM
    does someone have the bg for this? i changed the home page to 1 row and now i have the lightning bolt bg
    Hey Don,

Try going into Media -> Pictures -> BB Button -> "Reset Homescreen Image".

It'll mess up your icon arrangement back to default, but it restores the image.

Cheers!
    02-17-09 06:39 PM
    Sooo.. Maybe a 20$ for full access to HedoneDesign themes deal?

I've liked everything I've seen from you guys, and missed out on both the coupons, but really don't like throwing down for a theme I'm not 100% sure I'll use. Just an idea.
    02-17-09 06:50 PM

Description:

I thought selling themes with BEta 4.7 is not allowed since it is in beta. Are you guys Using something other than Plasmic 4.7 Beta?
    02-17-09 09:44 PM
    I thought selling themes with BEta 4.7 is not allowed since it is in beta. Are you guys Using something other than Plasmic 4.7 Beta?
    Maybe they have gotten special permission?
    02-20-09 03:52 PM
    nice theme how much will it cost
    02-22-09 08:32 PM
    Are there instructions on how to actually customize this theme? I just purchased it for my Storm.

I have noticed that it defaults to the BB lighting bolt if you only choose to have 1 row on my home screen. Is this something you plan on fixing? I prefer it to stay as a blue screen since this is why I purchased it.

I can not figure out how to use the today screen on the Storm, any info is appreciated.

Thanks..
    03-26-09 03:24 PM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD