03-10-09 08:34 AM
40 12
tools
    Don't know from experience - never tried it myself - but it's clear that work of this quality isn't done quickly. Every element is very tight - well integrated. Thinking of buying sand theme also given quality here.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    as i told u... i'm really glad and sure... happy u like it!!! and there are some new ideas that are comming out in a few days...
    01-13-09 12:49 PM
    Any user feedback on whether the home page animation grinds Curves to a halt. Some themes w/animation really make my 8310 difficult to use.
    I know how you feel. I have an 8100 Pearl and the same thing happens to it with animated themes. The "Inside" theme however does not! I wasn't sure if I should buy it or not too, but thought since the entire homepage isn't animated it might work better. I was right. If it works smooth on the Pearl, it will on the Curve.
    01-14-09 09:05 AM
    I know how you feel. I have an 8100 Pearl and the same thing happens to it with animated themes. The "Inside" theme however does not! I wasn't sure if I should buy it or not too, but thought since the entire homepage isn't animated it might work better. I was right. If it works smooth on the Pearl, it will on the Curve.
    Agree.. this animation doesn't seem to effect performance whatsoever on my Curve.
    01-16-09 04:24 PM
    Agree.. this animation doesn't seem to effect performance whatsoever on my Curve.
    It doesnt... i really spend a lot of time with it just to work with no effect on performance!!!
    01-25-09 02:50 PM
    hedone.hawker -- All of your themes are really nice; I will definitely be buying this one as soon as I get my Curve! Any chance of a more feminine theme any time soon? I have some good ideas, but haven't had time to do the research on creating my own themes yet. Thanks!
    Last edited by peachness; 02-02-09 at 11:38 PM.
    02-02-09 08:46 PM
    hedone.hawker -- All of your themes are really nice; I will definitely be buying this one as soon as I get my Curve! Any chance of a more feminine theme any time soon? I have some good ideas, but haven't had time to do the research on creating my own themes yet. Thanks!
    Well im glad to tell u that we r just working on one really crazy and feminine theme!!! but sure... contact me and u'll get more info... lol
    02-03-09 04:11 AM
    Well im glad to tell u that we r just working on one really crazy and feminine theme!!! but sure... contact me and u'll get more info... lol
    Awesome! I'll pm you. Thanks!
    02-03-09 06:47 PM
    Pimp theme!
    02-04-09 11:00 AM
    It doesnt... i really spend a lot of time with it just to work with no effect on performance!!!
    I don't know if this has anything to do with the animation, but scrolling on the home screen is slow for me now. The phone is normally responsive to messages and calls, but when I wake it up to check a message just getting to the right icon takes forever and you can't roll the ball the way you might think. I can't imagine I did anything wrong... not sure what to do. I REALLY like this theme, too.

EDIT: Scrolling through the Apps menu is normal. It is just the home screen that is affected.
    02-07-09 12:40 AM
    i'm using this theme right now
    02-07-09 02:12 AM
    I absolutely LOVE, love....love this theme! I have it, along with the "Sand" theme. I just stare at my phone...it's sad, actually. LOL!
    02-07-09 07:22 AM
    OK, I figured out that scrolling is up/down and it works better now that I know that. This is a really awesome theme and the only thing I can think of that I would add to it is the calendar and SMS messages showing up at the bottom as shown on the theme for the Bold.

Can't wait to see what they come out with next!
    02-07-09 12:42 PM
    well our next one is out... lol check it on forum...
    02-08-09 09:25 AM
    So on the Curve the Calendar and Messages do not drop down?? That is a SWEET feature. As soon as that's available I am all over it!
    02-12-09 11:47 AM
    So on the Curve the Calendar and Messages do not drop down?? That is a SWEET feature. As soon as that's available I am all over it!
    well on 4.5 and older OSes that futuer is not an option... sorry for that...
    03-10-09 08:34 AM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD