03-10-09 07:34 AM
40 12
tools

Theme name: Hedone Design "Inside" theme
    Theme author: Hedone Design
    Theme credits: Hedone Design
    Supported Device Model(s) and OS: Bold, all Curve (8300 models) 4.2 and 4.5OS, all 8800 models 4.2 and 4.5 OS and all Pearl (8100) models in a day or two (i'll let u know when its up)
    Download Link(s): Hedone Design in Life
    Theme Cost: 7$

Description:
    "Inside" is made for Bold (9xxx) but will be available in a day or two for Curve (83xx), Pearl (81xx) and 88xx Blackberries too.

"Inside" its clean and sharp theme made for those who have a lot of friends with other phones but BBs. I allways have to explain my friends why my BBs (Bold and Curve) are better than their phones. Well from now on I'm gonna show them that BlackBerry is made like a Swiss watch!

This theme took more time than i expect I'll need to finish it. Animation have two weels in it that represent "inside" of watch. And I even used graphics from reall switch watch to make this animation.

Altought this theme have only 3 buttons on Home screen u can chose your self what buttons that will be! and for more information on HomeScreen u have Today Plus option included in Bold (as seen on pics below).
    "Inside" doesnt show Carrier on Home Screen! A lot of you users told me that you don't need it on Home Screen so if u really wanna know what carrier you are on, u can always check it on Application screen.

for more information check store or my blog.

Last edited by hedone.hawker; 12-18-08 at 06:00 AM.
    12-17-08 10:15 AM
    i've got the info that pics wasnt shown... so i updated pics ones more... i hope u guys can see them now!
    12-18-08 06:01 AM
    Only available for the Bold on your site.
    12-18-08 09:30 PM
    Yes... as i mentioned in post... other versions will be available in a day or two... i'll let u know!!!
    12-19-08 08:23 AM
    I'm not cheap by all means, but $7 for a theme seems like a little too much! Nice theme though!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-19-08 08:30 AM
    sick sick theme. please let us know when available for curve!
    12-19-08 09:11 AM

I'm glad i can inform u that 83xx and 88xx theme is up!!! Check CB store or if u need more info u can go to my blog.

For 81xx version u will still have to wait for a day or two... sorry about that!!!

and some screens:

12-21-08 01:40 PM
    Looks like a great theme, but I tend to use the free ones. Yep, I'm cheap.
    12-30-08 07:17 PM
    Looks like a great theme, but I tend to use the free ones. Yep, I'm cheap.
    LOL!!! well im glad u like it!!! and just to let u know... u can get 4 latest themes from Hedone Design in special offer (just 5$ / theme) that last only till today!!!
    01-01-09 02:47 PM
    Ok here is finally 81xx version of this theme too... u can get this one from CrackBerry store or u can check for more details and more screenshots from this link! yeah yeah... new web page...

01-09-09 08:33 AM
    The Pearl one is awesome. I bought it yesterday and love it!
    01-10-09 07:36 AM
    That is a great theme. It oozes professionalism...Great job.
    01-10-09 08:17 AM
    Beautiful theme, as usual. Your themes are the best I've seen — they look professional, with great attention to detail. I love the size of your icons, too —not too big.

Bravo!
    01-10-09 07:50 PM
    Great theme. It looks really sleek. Well done. I am going to check out your other themes as well.

Sidenote: Tlynn, you get your Bold yet?
    01-10-09 07:54 PM
    Great theme. It looks really sleek. Well done. I am going to check out your other themes as well.

Sidenote: Tlynn, you get your Bold yet?
    2...weeks! 1/23/09 is the day my "baby" comes home! I wish I could have a "Berry shower", with cake, punch and party favors. I'm trying to stay calm.

Thanks for askin', though...
    01-10-09 08:11 PM
    Ha ha ha on "Berry Shower." No problem. It is a great BB; you will love it.

Sorry OP, I just wanted to know. Back on topic.
    01-10-09 08:16 PM
    Hey guys... and yes... girl... (i'm still waiting for something!!!) thank u all for those words!!!
    01-11-09 01:00 PM
    Any user feedback on whether the home page animation grinds Curves to a halt. Some themes w/animation really make my 8310 difficult to use.
    01-11-09 01:09 PM
    u can read review about this theme made by Vicky at BerryReview. u can find link on my page... And also... i use it on my Curve and my curve works almost at same speed as with non animated theme.
    01-11-09 01:16 PM
    OK.. I'll nibble. I've been tempted by your themes for a bit. This one looks really different. I've bought a number of themes and, contrary to some posts here, I don't find $7 expensive, especially considering the work you must have put in.
    01-11-09 03:47 PM
    OK.. I'll nibble. I've been tempted by your themes for a bit. This one looks really different. I've bought a number of themes and, contrary to some posts here, I don't find $7 expensive, especially considering the work you must have put in.
    i'm glad here are some guys who knows how much work must go in to theme... well... some themes... LOL

thanx!
    01-11-09 03:51 PM
    Hey guys... and yes... girl... (i'm still waiting for something!!!) thank u all for those words!!!
    You're welcome! You still waitin'?
    01-11-09 07:13 PM
    You're welcome! You still waitin'?
    sure i do!!!!! so? pls pls pls
    01-11-09 07:15 PM
    Just realized I was looking @ Bold screenshots instead of Curve. Kind of thought if 1 of 3 homescreen icons is calendar then when scroll to it, woulld show calendar items below. Would have been cool if calendar & messages worked like that. Still nice clean theme tho.

01-11-09 08:41 PM
    i'm glad here are some guys who knows how much work must go in to theme... well... some themes... LOL

thanx!
    Don't know from experience - never tried it myself - but it's clear that work of this quality isn't done quickly. Every element is very tight - well integrated. Thinking of buying sand theme also given quality here.

01-11-09 08:45 PM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD