12-28-08 10:20 PM
26 12
tools
    Finally theme that is really modified as far as it can be!!!

We old school guy still use Curves and other older BBs. So i went to see if there is any really good modified Bold Precision Theme... hm... i didn't really have much luck finding one that i would really be setisfied with...

well here it is now... we said that if we cant find one, we can build one... see attached file!

and also... u can check ditails on our blog!
    11-10-08 05:00 AM
    Finally theme that is really modified as far as it can be!!!

We old school guy still use Curves and other older BBs. So i went to see if there is any really good modified Bold Precision Theme... hm... i didn't really have much luck finding one that i would really be setisfied with...

well here it is now... we said that if we cant find one, we can build one... see attached file!

and also... u can check ditails on our blog!
    paid and downloaded for this theme. is it possible to get better fonts? the font theme is not "pretty" and when I do a keyboard lock, it goes back to the original wallpaper versus user modified. Also, I created a new folder and when its not highlighted, it's pixelized. This is a $7.00 theme.
    11-10-08 09:00 AM
    paid and downloaded for this theme. is it possible to get better fonts? the font theme is not "pretty" and when I do a keyboard lock, it goes back to the original wallpaper versus user modified. Also, I created a new folder and when its not highlighted, it's pixelized. This is a $7.00 theme.
    I was looking at getting this theme. Glad I didn't.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-10-08 10:57 AM
    did u mean TodayPlus theme? Font on first screen? Fonts are as they apear on pics and same as on original Precision theme.

backgrounds are changed and tested. so it should work well on ur BB too.

Folders are included and well done. Its only problem if u selected any of other folders u can use when adding new folder.

Can u pls tell me what OS u use on ur BB and for witch OS did u download theme? Most problems in themes are becouse of that.
    11-10-08 01:28 PM
    did u mean TodayPlus theme? Font on first screen? Fonts are as they apear on pics and same as on original Precision theme.

backgrounds are changed and tested. so it should work well on ur BB too.

Folders are included and well done. Its only problem if u selected any of other folders u can use when adding new folder.

Can u pls tell me what OS u use on ur BB and for witch OS did u download theme? Most problems in themes are becouse of that.
    perhaps i was expecting the fonts to be smoother. there is a free theme called precision silver floating around the forums. it's perfect, but no today version.

i changed the background picture to one of my own. when I hit keyboard lock, it went back to the original theme background and not mine.

as for the folder, i "added" my own folder and it is pixelized until you roll over it.

Im running 4.5.0.102 on a curve. I DL'ed the 4.5 today.
    11-10-08 03:37 PM
    I've seen the background image revert on a lock on another theme, Z Man's Bold Theme (awesome theme, btw). It might be something that is unchangeable?

Nice theme Hedone. Not sure what font Z Man uses, but it looks very sharp on the 8800.

Couple suggestions:

Could the Profiles and Alarm Clock icons be made with white lines and transparency.
    Could the carrier be removed to allow the time and date to be bigger or is that fixed?

Brian
    Last edited by sinebubble; 11-10-08 at 07:30 PM. Reason: grammar, spelling and clarity
    11-10-08 04:46 PM
    I've seen the background image revert on a lock on another theme, Z Man's Bold Theme (awesome theme, btw). It might be something that is unchangeable?

Nice theme Hedone. Not sure what font Z Man uses, but it looks very sharp on the 8800. I also like the Profiles and Alarm Clock icons being white lines with transparency. Could the carrier be removed to allow the time and date to be bigger or is that fixed?

Brian
    it actually is doable to have it unchanged when you lock the screen.
    The precision silver mentioned is one that actually does that.
    And sadly there's no today + version and the personal emails icons arent correct
    11-10-08 06:14 PM
    it actually is doable to have it unchanged when you lock the screen.
    The precision silver mentioned is one that actually does that.
    And sadly there's no today + version and the personal emails icons arent correct
    precision silver is my absolute favorite. im hoping the creator will make a today plus soon.
    11-10-08 07:40 PM
    well i'm glad that faults wasn't our mistake. It would be really sad to see we didn't do good job with this theme.

Im sorry emarsha that this theme is not perfect for u but i bealive u'll find our themes as high quality ones.

have a nice day u all!
    11-10-08 07:46 PM
    well i'm glad that faults wasn't our mistake. It would be really sad to see we didn't do good job with this theme.

Im sorry emarsha that this theme is not perfect for u but i bealive u'll find our themes as high quality ones.

have a nice day u all!
    This theme was not well done and I'm out a few dollars. I've even downgraded to 4.5.0.81 to see if it fixes the problem, but does not. This should teach me not to spend money on themes.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-10-08 10:02 PM
    Hedone, I bought your "HD BoldLike Precision TodayPlus 83xx 4.5+" for my 8800 (OS 4.5.0.81). Your theme is very well done, congratulations.

I'd like to make some suggestions. If you incorporate these, I would be happy to buy it again.

1. Is it possible to remove the carrier at the top of the screen and make the time bigger?
    2. Can the alarm clock at the top of the screen be made clear in the center, instead of filled?
    3. Which font is used for the Message/Calendar and app names? Can you use the same font as the top screen or BBAlpha Sans? The current font is very legible, but a little blocky.
    4. The gray bar that shows your selection might be better as a translucent bar. The gray looks a little off compared to the rest of the theme.

I hope you consider these suggestions, if only to create a new theme, rather than adjusting your current. Thanks!

Brian
    Last edited by sinebubble; 11-11-08 at 01:25 AM. Reason: added OS version
    11-11-08 01:24 AM
    Hedone, I bought your "HD BoldLike Precision TodayPlus 83xx 4.5+" for my 8800 (OS 4.5.0.81). Your theme is very well done, congratulations.

I'd like to make some suggestions. If you incorporate these, I would be happy to buy it again.

1. Is it possible to remove the carrier at the top of the screen and make the time bigger?
    2. Can the alarm clock at the top of the screen be made clear in the center, instead of filled?
    3. Which font is used for the Message/Calendar and app names? Can you use the same font as the top screen or BBAlpha Sans? The current font is very legible, but a little blocky.
    4. The gray bar that shows your selection might be better as a translucent bar. The gray looks a little off compared to the rest of the theme.

I hope you consider these suggestions, if only to create a new theme, rather than adjusting your current. Thanks!

Brian
    Thanx for suggestions... its maybe good to change that font really to BBalphaSans... i'll try that!!!
    That gray in Today... i also don't like it, but as i said this theme is made by Precision for Bold and they use that Gray... but anyway... i'll try to fix that too...

and sure... i'll try to move alarm clock and hm... carrier... maybe i even do that... but than i'll rename that theme to "modified for sinebubble" that u'll know it's made on ur suggestions!

Thanx a lot for those and i'll get back to u sometime this week!

have a nice day u all guys!
    11-11-08 06:18 AM

Brian
    THANKS BRIAN! Those are exact changes I'm looking for! Also on keyboard lock, if it was possible to have the image be user defined, it would make so very happy!

HEDONE- Thanks for looking into these changes. I'd definitely be happier if changes were incorporated. Sorry to sound snippy in previous posts, I'm a girl who feels like she lost $7!
    11-11-08 06:53 AM
    THANKS BRIAN! Those are exact changes I'm looking for! Also on keyboard lock, if it was possible to have the image be user defined, it would make so very happy!

HEDONE- Thanks for looking into these changes. I'd definitely be happier if changes were incorporated. Sorry to sound snippy in previous posts, I'm a girl who feels like she lost $7!
    I'm sorry emarsha too... it's just that our goal was to create the exact Precision theme... and we did that... and i even wrote that to this forum... i was not looking for something similar to Precision but Precision as it is...

well i'll absolutely try to made this changes as soon as possible and i bealive (beside those changes) u found BoldLike precision made as high quality theme...

I will absolutely let u know as soon as changes are made... Deal?!?!?!?

and if there is any other modification u would like to see... let me know on my mail... do it before i start with modifing... lol... and thanx to u too for suggestions!!! it's allways good to know what users of our themes thinks... even if sometimes they are not really setisfied with it at first!

Have a great day emarsha!!!!

and sorry for my bad english... i hope u understand me anyway... lol
    11-11-08 07:57 AM
    Thanks for taking our suggestions into consideration!

Another thing I've noticed for this theme and some others is the up/down action is required to move left/right across the line of apps on the bottom of the home screen. Initially I did not understand this action, but now with the Today+, I can see that a user would scroll up and down to quickly get through their Messages and Calendar and keep that action through the apps. So, oddly, it makes sense to keep it up/down.
    11-11-08 12:28 PM
    Brian and Marsha... u both have private messages... can u reply pls...
    11-11-08 01:06 PM
    Purchased the theme and I really like it. My only suggeston would be to allow the trackball to move left in right instead of up and down on the home screen. Also more than 2 notificaton icons visible on the home page banner.
    Last edited by li2327; 11-13-08 at 11:26 AM. Reason: More info
    11-13-08 11:13 AM
    um and could you make the icons on the home screen (the full one with all of your apps) bigger so that theres three rows of icons visable
    11-22-08 10:04 PM
    i didn't really get what u ment with 3 rows visible... can u describe what u meen pls?
    11-22-08 10:16 PM
    like on the "themeberry bold" icon theme [http://forums.crackberry.com/f113/th...d-free-82710/] it has three rows of big icons on the main screen,

i really like the theme berry theme but i want a bottom dock one that works with OS4.2 and has the big icons
    11-22-08 10:58 PM
    there is a free theme called precision silver floating around the forums. it's perfect, but no today version.
    Can you give me a link to this theme? I can't seem to find it.
    11-23-08 02:48 AM
    like on the "themeberry bold" icon theme [http://forums.crackberry.com/f113/th...d-free-82710/] it has three rows of big icons on the main screen,

i really like the theme berry theme but i want a bottom dock one that works with OS4.2 and has the big icons
    the link doesnt work... can u check that and send me the right link pls?
    11-23-08 12:10 PM
    oh sorry here try this one i like the size of the icons in the icon version

ThemeBerry.com
    11-23-08 10:44 PM
    OK i'll try this one and i'll let u know! have a nice day!
    11-24-08 08:04 AM
    and, i hate to nit pick but could you also make the menus solid instead of transparent, transparent menus dont show up in some third party apps like opera mini and a few otherss

thank you soooo much
    11-24-08 08:20 AM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD