8 15.38%
  • No, not really..

4 7.69%
  • NO WAY!!

1 1.92%
10-25-08 09:28 PM
26 12
tools
    What do you think of my Halloween Theme? It's the second real theme I've made so far, I want to add a few things, (like the new message icons, and make a really neat battery icon) and then will have it open for download...

The pumpkin heads open their mouth and have a mini icon (hard to see, I know)
    The folder has a ghost on it that pops up two other ghosts when scrolled upon, the profile speaker drips blood when scrolling

(Please, please don't copy me, I worked really hard on this one... )

Last edited by Silverwings2005; 09-13-08 at 04:01 AM.
    09-13-08 03:30 AM

The pumpkin with mouth open.
    09-13-08 03:31 AM
    GREAT theme! i love it!

Good choice in font.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-13-08 05:48 AM
    GREAT theme! i love it!

Good choice in font.

Ah, thanks! Glad you like it!

Yeah, this is now one of my favorite fonts.. lol

Any one else have any thoughts?
    09-13-08 05:55 AM
    This would be great with halloween sounds too! Like a creeking door sms alert, chains dragging email alert, footsteps. And thriller ringtone! Ha

09-13-08 06:02 AM
    This would be great with halloween sounds too! Like a creeking door sms alert, chains dragging email alert, footsteps. And thriller ringtone! Ha

That would be awesome!! Thanks for the idea!!

:Hunts thought the house for her old Halloween CD:
    09-13-08 06:04 AM
    wowi love this been loooking for one cant wait for this one to be realeased!! tyvm
    09-13-08 07:05 AM
    Not much of a theme person but nice work, I like the way the pumpkin opens their mouth with the icon inside. Very creative
    09-13-08 07:22 AM
    Ah, Thank you all

I've got some good ideas for in now.. can't wait to get started..

(Feel free to keep posting everyone, I want to get as much impute as I can.. lol)
    09-13-08 07:31 AM
    WANT! My wife will want it too. Any way to differentiate the icons a smidge before rolling over them?

09-13-08 07:46 AM
    WANT! My wife will want it too. Any way to differentiate the icons a smidge before rolling over them?

Awesome

That's what I'm trying to come up with at the moment... I'll see what I can come up with, I may make this version, and then a little different one...

Edit: Think I'll be off to bed for a while.. I'll get back to any posts as soon as I can.
    09-13-08 07:57 AM
    Wow I really like it a lot I've been looking a a hallowwen theme. Hope its for the 8330 4.3 os cause I'll be down loading it fer sure

09-14-08 02:28 PM
    Oh, yeah, I have OS 4.5. I can upgrade my wife to that if needed.
    09-15-08 07:39 AM
    What do you think of my Halloween Theme? It's the second real theme I've made so far, I want to add a few things, (like the new message icons, and make a really neat battery icon) and then will have it open for download...

The folder has a ghost on it that pops up two other ghosts when scrolled upon, the profile speaker drips blood when scrolling

gracias trmendo
    09-17-08 02:09 PM
    awesome,when will it be available for download?
    09-18-08 07:40 PM
    I love changing my phone over for the holidays..lol
    09-18-08 08:46 PM
    OH MY GOSH! Just like the other TERRIBLE halloween theme I found somewhere else! ALL THE ICONS ARE THE SAME!!!!!! I HATE THAT!!! PLEASE DO NOT DESIGN THEMES WHERE ALL THE ICONS ARE THE SAME!!!!! There I think I made my point.
    09-23-08 09:17 PM
    OH MY GOSH! Just like the other TERRIBLE halloween theme I found somewhere else! ALL THE ICONS ARE THE SAME!!!!!! I HATE THAT!!! PLEASE DO NOT DESIGN THEMES WHERE ALL THE ICONS ARE THE SAME!!!!! There I think I made my point.

Look, I REALLY DON'T NEED this kind of criticism. Really, if you don't like the icons, please just tell me nicely, I love to here why people like it and dislike it, but I DON'T NEED POSTS LIKE THIS AT THIS POINT IN MY LIFE, then read the post where I said I was working on making TWO different themes, one with the icons alike and one with them different.

Thanks.

As to everyone else, I'm hoping to have both done by early oct.

It's made for 83XX, and can do 4.2 to 4.5 OS

If you need a different model, PM me and I'll try adapt one for you.
    09-23-08 09:29 PM
    Nice job. That is creativity at work, keep it up...
    09-23-08 09:34 PM
    Thanks SevereDeceit, I've been working on a bunch (mostly getting to know the builder.)

I'll post them as I polish them up..

:need to get back to work with the Halloween theme now... lol:
    09-23-08 09:39 PM
    Wow, great theme!! Thanks for the hard work and for sharing!
    09-23-08 09:53 PM

It's cute, but I do understand the criticism of all the icons being the same....but I give you props for trying....keep it up.
    09-23-08 10:22 PM
    Is it gonna be up in time for Halloween? This really is my fav Halloween theme I have seen so far!
    10-14-08 09:51 AM
    I think this a good theme. I like it great job!!!!!!!
    10-14-08 10:04 AM
    very nice, I'm digging the font and colors, the icons are a bit repetitive but I think the overall theme is very nice. your hard work definitely shows are you gonna make it available to download?
    10-18-08 01:00 AM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD