This theme was built using Plazmic 4.5 and was exported using 8300 and 4.2.2 options. The theme was installed and tested on my 8330. Images of the different aspects and the zip containing the alx/cod files are attached. Please consider the theme under Creative Commons License. You are free to use and share the theme. If hosting the theme elsewhere link back to this thread on crackberry as a way of crediting the creation to me. No profit or revenue can be gained resulting from it's use and no cost to obtain it.

See post #11 for the details for update: v1.1.0
    Last edited by Stoneryno; 08-13-08 at 04:55 AM. Reason: Updated theme to v1.1.0
    08-04-08 09:36 AM
    Great Job Stoney!!! I love this theme!! the colors are awesome and I love the bouncing groovy icons you used!!
    I have been looking for one like this for awhile, Many thanks!!!
    08-04-08 10:12 AM
    Well Done - great creativity
    08-04-08 11:49 AM
    Wow, Well done dude!
    That came out....Groovy!!

Dm
    08-04-08 01:07 PM
    How can I download this theme to my phone, I love it!!!
    08-04-08 01:25 PM
    It is installed using the application loader from the desktop manager. The files it needs are in the zip file.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-04-08 01:35 PM
    Thank you!
    08-04-08 01:36 PM
    that looks great

really nice job
    08-04-08 03:05 PM
    I just noticed I forgot to set one of the home screen icons to bouce like the others. I'll correct that and post the update. But I'll wait a little bit in case other oddities come to light.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-05-08 01:59 AM
    Fantastic and creative! Thanks!
    08-05-08 04:10 PM
    I have updated the theme to fix the one home screen icon that wasn't set to bounce. I also updated the button look for dialogs and highlight colors as seen in the image attached to this post. I also now have two different styles of the theme depending on your font tastes. There is the original font and a new version using a clean normal font as seen in the attached image as well.

If you previously installed the theme and wish to install one of these you will want to delete the old copy from your BB because it won't be recognized as the old one since the internal name for the theme has changed. I realized that when looking at the themes from the theme switcher than theme is not appended to the names by the BB but rather is designated at the design stage. Note also that both versions have the same internal name. I see no reason to have both text styles present at the same time so I didn't give different internal names.

If anyone has any suggestion for improving the theme in any way feel free to provide feedback.
    08-13-08 04:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD