I apologize ahead of time that I posted this twice....I may have posted it in the wrong thread the first time....
    Hello,

I am in the process of trying to create my first theme using Theme Builder.

I have made all new icons, and for whatever reason, the icon to my GMAIL box keeps reverting back to the old standard email icon. It is not happening with any other mailboxes....just gmail. I even tried adding a yahoo box to my phone, and had no problem.

Any suggestions as to what I can do to keep the gmail box the new icon so it doesn't keep reverting back?

Thanks!
    MORRY

ps.....i am not talking about the GMAIL APP.....just a mailbox icon that my gmail is pushed to. thanks again!
    01-28-10 01:04 PM
    when I install new themes, the gmail icon never change... I dont know if you can change it.

second: why you dont use theme studio 5.0?
    01-28-10 01:06 PM
    I am using Theme Builder 5.0.....downloaded directly from RIM. Is that the same thing???? Or is Theme Studio 5.0 newer and better?
    01-28-10 01:10 PM
    is there much of a difference between using gmail enhanced and not enhanced? How would I go about deleting the cod file?

thanks!
    01-28-10 03:33 PM
    I wish there was a way to substitute another icon for that one when making a theme.
    02-17-10 05:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD