Hey All! This economy is kind of rough eh? Well, I am offering a few of my free themes below for the 83xx/88xx series as well as one free 8900 and Bold theme. Also there is a coupon for 50% off of my premium themes at the Crackberry Apps store. The 50 % should work off of the promotional price as well, so you will be getting double savings on some. This coupon is good for 1 week from today September 3rd."

Click Here to View Premium Themes
    Use coupon code: 50supersale

83xx/88xx Free Themes:

View Them Here (OTA links listed there and below)

OTA Boldberry Flare

iBerry Vibe

iBerry Vibe L

Free 8900 Themes:

Digi for the 8900 View Here

Datapad for the 8900 View Here

Free Bold Theme:

Pink Envy for Bold View Here

I will be monitoring this thread so if you have problems or questions, please post!!!

Here are a few random screenshots:

Last edited by aflansburg; 09-03-09 at 01:08 PM.
    09-03-09 01:02 PM
    Just wanted to add, on a side note, none of my themes will freeze up your device or make it run like crap. I honestly think (and no one take offense by this) that most of the premium themes out there (and some free) have too much going on and use up too much of the Blackberry's resources. I loaded one theme the other day (bought) that caused my "busy" icon to pop up with almost a millisecond of delay between each occurrence. I almost had a seizure. Some of my themes are larger in size, but only because the graphics in the theme are of higher quality.
    09-03-09 05:04 PM
    Do you by any chance make themes for people?
    09-03-09 05:20 PM
    Sure do. What are you looking for?
    09-03-09 05:28 PM
    when i download iBerry Vibe on my BB Storm 9530, it shows under my Advanced app list but it doesn't show in my Theme list for me to use it on my Storm. Please advise/help. Thanks.

Hey All! This economy is kind of rough eh? Well, I am offering a few of my free themes below for the 83xx/88xx series as well as one free 8900 and Bold theme. Also there is a coupon for 50% off of my premium themes at the Crackberry Apps store. The 50 % should work off of the promotional price as well, so you will be getting double savings on some. This coupon is good for 1 week from today September 3rd."

Click Here to View Premium Themes
    Use coupon code: 50supersale

83xx/88xx Free Themes:

View Them Here (OTA links listed there and below)

OTA Boldberry Flare

iBerry Vibe

iBerry Vibe L

Free 8900 Themes:

Digi for the 8900 View Here

Datapad for the 8900 View Here

Free Bold Theme:

Pink Envy for Bold View Here

I will be monitoring this thread so if you have problems or questions, please post!!!

Here are a few random screenshots:

09-24-09 10:54 AM
    or have you developed a Storm-friendly iPhone theme or know where i can find one?

when i download iBerry Vibe on my BB Storm 9530, it shows under my Advanced app list but it doesn't show in my Theme list for me to use it on my Storm. Please advise/help. Thanks.
    09-24-09 10:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD