01-04-10 05:46 PM
40 12
tools
    Attention Theme Developers

While I would love to be able to develop my own themes, I'm still in the learning process. However, I would like to contribute to the Crackberry community. I've noticed some people posting looking for somewhere to host their OTA theme downloads. So, I figure the next best I can offer at this point is hosting OTA theme downloads.

I have ample space and bandwidth available with my web host to host your OTA theme downloads. So as long as they are free to all users, I don't at all mind helping you out with hosting your theme for you.

I believe I have everything configured correctly, but I have yet to test, so if anyone has a theme and can help me test my settings, that would be greatly appreciated.

So, if you are interested and would like me to host your them for OTA, send me a PM and I will provide you with my email address so that you can send me your files. I will then upload the files to my web space a.s.a.p. and provide you with the OTA link.

Have questions? Don't hesitate to ask!

Hopefully the mods will put a sticky on this so that all the great independent theme developers here will have a free place to host their themes.

Update: OTA Hosting is up and running, and tested with the first theme hosted. My space and bandwidth is ready for your themes.
    Last edited by MrEOS1; 03-09-09 at 09:59 PM. Reason: Update
    03-08-09 05:49 PM
    Nice to see another fellow CB'er giving back to the community.
    03-08-09 06:39 PM
    Nice to see another fellow CB'er giving back to the community.
    For sure!! Part of what makes CB so great!!
    03-08-09 06:56 PM
    Way to be a giver in this world of takers!! Good job.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

03-11-09 06:07 AM
    Not to sound corny, but I am impressed.

Even though I don't make themes myself and can't use the hosting, I thank you for offering.

03-11-09 06:13 AM
    i think imma take u up on your offer cuz i got no where to host my 3 themes that i made and the ones im working on now
    03-11-09 09:40 AM
    I've made a few but it seems like if they're not OTA, you just get everyone asking for OTA. I'll polish a few of mine and I'll shoot you a PM to see if you want to post them. And they will be offered free, of course.

03-11-09 12:07 PM
    Attention Theme Developers

While I would love to be able to develop my own themes, I'm still in the learning process. However, I would like to contribute to the Crackberry community. I've noticed some people posting looking for somewhere to host their OTA theme downloads. So, I figure the next best I can offer at this point is hosting OTA theme downloads.

I have ample space and bandwidth available with my web host to host your OTA theme downloads. So as long as they are free to all users, I don't at all mind helping you out with hosting your theme for you.

I believe I have everything configured correctly, but I have yet to test, so if anyone has a theme and can help me test my settings, that would be greatly appreciated.

So, if you are interested and would like me to host your them for OTA, send me a PM and I will provide you with my email address so that you can send me your files. I will then upload the files to my web space a.s.a.p. and provide you with the OTA link.

Have questions? Don't hesitate to ask!

Hopefully the mods will put a sticky on this so that all the great independent theme developers here will have a free place to host their themes.

Update: OTA Hosting is up and running, and tested with the first theme hosted. My space and bandwidth is ready for your themes.
    i would like a ota host, and i know you said to pm you, but i only have 5 postings, this makes my 6th and it won't allow me to.. if you could help, i would appreciate it. i may have alot to post been i've been working on a theme for a couple of weeks now and i'd like to make it available, i've been looking at others and maybe i'm not the best, but i'm trying and there isn't another one like it thanks for your help in advance!
    03-19-09 04:05 PM
    i would like a ota host, and i know you said to pm you, but i only have 5 postings, this makes my 6th and it won't allow me to.. if you could help, i would appreciate it. i may have alot to post been i've been working on a theme for a couple of weeks now and i'd like to make it available, i've been looking at others and maybe i'm not the best, but i'm trying and there isn't another one like it thanks for your help in advance!
    I'm sending you a PM with the details.
    03-20-09 01:26 PM
    any 8350i themes?
    03-20-09 04:50 PM
    any 8350i themes?
    I have no idea. Read the post. This thread is for me free theme hosting service for those who create and freely distribute there own, custom made themes. Check the actual themes threads for themes.

But if you gotta em, and need em hosted, lmk!
    03-20-09 04:54 PM
    I'm very interested in submitting my themes to you for distribution!!
    04-02-09 10:37 PM
    I got a theme for you to host. I'll PM you when I get home. Thnx.

04-07-09 03:30 PM
    I'm hoping you can help me with hosting my first theme i've made for blackberry curve?

Not sure what you need from my end though?

Hope you can help..

Im so new I guess... That I don't even have enough posts at this site to PM u... Sorry.
    04-14-09 02:11 PM
    Hey, hope you can help me by hosting this OTA!

Sorry for the inconvinience!

Thanks in advance, greetings from Mexico!

4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download Ota.zip

its the jad and all the cods
    08-30-09 11:44 PM
    I have a server that does my hosting, but i cant get my OTA's to work.. help someone..!!

=)

Ive uploaded the cod and jad files, but i keep getting an error!!
    09-19-09 05:58 PM
    Great, thanks
    09-19-09 07:26 PM
    I'm a theme developer who has lost his host and is looking for a host or how to get my own server. Got about 100 themes ready to repost. Used to post elsewhere but am willing to post here and not there.
    09-25-09 08:26 AM
    I have a server that does my hosting, but i cant get my OTA's to work.. help someone..!!

=)

Ive uploaded the cod and jad files, but i keep getting an error!!
    Check the first post on this link... It should help ya...
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f115/ht...-files-159995/

--thechin
    09-25-09 09:05 AM
    i NEED yOUR HELP!!
    pLZ iM NOT SURE HOW TO POST MY tHEMES..
    CAN yOU PLZ HELP ME TO DO THAT
    THANX

-jASMiNE-!
    09-25-09 09:54 AM
    If you need ota hosting I'd be happy to host your themes.

Email me if you're interested. Kristina@dreaminpinkcreations.com

09-25-09 10:04 AM
    I have made a modern warfare 2 theme and need so help with the OTA and of course I'm not charging for the theme. Thanks in advance
    11-07-09 08:54 AM
    host needed i sent both options and email and pm just to make sure this forum was still kicking
    11-16-09 08:28 PM
    Hey Guys!
    If anyone needs hosting email me: Kristina@MyBerryMedia.com

Join us!
    www.MyBerryMedia.com
    11-16-09 08:32 PM
    also in the same situation. I know you posted this a long time ago, but i was wondering if you are still hosting theme OTAs for people? cause if so, i'd really appreciate you hosting my theme.
    11-27-09 01:13 PM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD